xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Joker!

9/11 Theories video

There have been many Theories for the 9/11 Attack.

I found this clip, Its a Theory, but it is backed up by evidence, I do realize that its 59 minutes long, and therefore most people will not watch it, but I watched it, and like i said, it has soom good solid evidence, but you believe what you wish to believe.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

What are your point of views?

Such a big pain to watch those, google "loose change" on google video, its like two hours.. very long, i watched it all and i think it is all true... It is very scary but i dont want to reveal the happenings of the video..My brothers birthday was on 9/11 so its really sad for him.. (but he is evil so he doesn't care)

Topic starter only presented a video clip--no personal theory or a debatable topic. Moving to Video Clip section.By request, this topic is moved to Debates. Please present your point or case clearly. After all, debate without a point and a counter point is debateless :)

For some reason my video feed stopped after about the half way point, but, up to that point at least, I was very happy with the effectiveness of the video with regard to dispensing the information and message of the 911 Truth Movement. The producers broke it down in a very easy to understand and effective way using simple terms and easy-to-understand language so that most anyone can understand. If, after watching this video, and understanding the content therein, a person doesn't have questions that the official story doesn't address, then I think that person isn't conscience or that person intentionally is wearing rose colored glasses or blinders and simply doesn't want to know what's really going on. It's an admitted fact now that the attack on Pearl Harbor was foretold to the president and various government entities and was allowed to take place without warning (not including the air-raid sirens that went off moments before the attack). Furthermore, it's a fact of history that elements of military hardware were positioned in such a way as to raise the toll of damage from the pending attack for the reason of making the attack more effective for the enemy. Japan was provoked in to carrying out the attack by our blockade limiting or eliminating their means of receiving oil and other vital supplies. Entities within our own government were complicit in carrying out the attack on the US Navy base, Pearl Harbor, bringing the U.S. into WWII. This is all documented fact for those who are willing to do the research. And yet, so many people have a hard time believing the United States government would carry out or, at the very least, be an accessory to, at attack on our own soil nearly six years ago? This video brings to light physical evidence that the world trade center was demolished professionally, to line Silverstein's pockets and to assist the government, or factions within, in selling the Afghanistan and Iraq invasions and wars to the American and British people (and other allies including Canada and Australia).This strategy has been used to bring countries to war for a long long time. One example that springs to mind would be the fire-bombing of the Reichstag in Berlin Germany that aided the government there (in the US, now, too, I think) in getting the people to sell their liberties for some small measure of alleged freedom, of which they deserved neither. In reading about that time in history, one would be absolutely amazed and astounded at how many parallels to the time in which we now live there are. The Fourth Reich is manifesting before our very hazy blurred eyes and we're so caught up in the trials and tribulations of Paris Hilton and Brittany Spears, we're so stupefied -from all the nervous-system-attacking poisons we ingest every day including sodium fluoride (used in concentration camps during WWII to create apathy in the prison populations) found in everything from the soda pop nearly all of you reading this drink to the very air we breathe, partially hydrogenated fats, high fructose corn syrup, aluminum oxide, and about a dozen other flavors of fluorides and heavy metals like mercury that dull our brains and shorten our lives -that we can't see the facts even when they're laid out before us in clear, easy-to-understand terms.Open your eyes, people, and smell the fascism! Tell your parents, tell your school-mates, your teachers, your teddy bear, tell the world: 911 was an inside job!

Edited by Watermonkey (see edit history)

After watching just the first ten minutes I'm already convinced, because the fires cannot be compared to the madrid fires, but I did hear that the floors were built very poorly, the structural resistance of those steel floors are only supposed to be used in buildings less than 20 stories high. So maybe 1 kg of pure semtex or 2 pounds of c4 should be able to weaken the floors so much that they collapse like dominoes, kinda like the oklahoma bombing

Topic starter only presented a video clip--no personal theory or a debatable topic. Moving to Video Clip section.
By request, this topic is moved to Debates. Please present your point or case clearly. After all, debate without a point and a counter point is debateless :)

In my point of view, I will have to agree with the video. It has good evidence, and I found other clips, that tie into it even more, I even have things on the Pentagon. Just woke up one day, and wanted to learn more, and here's what I have been told.

Bush's brother: Bush's Brother, was the President of the Air Line safety, but for some reason, he sold the company 2 months before the 9/11 attack.

Pentagon: The Pentagon, had over $40 Billion, of world money, in a secret basement, and when the so called place hit it, they say all of that money melted. There goes $40 Billion.

Twin Towers: The owned got $2 Billion from insurance for the towers.

I have seen videos like this before, and to me its completely absurd and bogus. I find it highly unbelievable that the government would do this.

Like for instance, a missile hitting the Pentagon? Then explain the bodies of those on the plane that crashed that were found, as well as parts of the plane, and even a flight recorder. Eyewitnesses even saw the jet.
Another example would be the metal melting, the fires caused by the jet fuel may not have been hot enough to melt the steel, but it was enough to weaken it. The falling of the floors according to your video was caused by explosives, but the floors were not able to absorb the energy coming down.

Here's some more facts contradicting claims made by videos like that.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Edited by mojoman (see edit history)

Our government may have let it happen, but I don't think they actually did it. Anyone seen the South Park episode? How could George W. Bush have planned this, he isn't that quick on his feet!

It's funny to think that the government wouldn't even think of doing it though. They have, and it's a declassified document. Check out operation northwoods on google. It says how the United States (back in the 60s) would attack it's own country to gain backing for a war. It's also kind of funny how Cheney stated we needed "another Pearl Harbor" to invade the middle east in his 2000 book. I don't know for sure if the United States did it to themselves, but they knew it was going to happen, it's pretty obvious. It got us into war, and I'd bet that we are at war with Iran before Bush/Cheney are out of office in Jan '09. Really sad when you think about it, all so that Halliburton does well.

It's funny to think that the government wouldn't even think of doing it though. They have, and it's a declassified document. Check out operation northwoods on google. It says how the United States (back in the 60s) would attack it's own country to gain backing for a war. It's also kind of funny how Cheney stated we needed "another Pearl Harbor" to invade the middle east in his 2000 book. I don't know for sure if the United States did it to themselves, but they knew it was going to happen, it's pretty obvious. It got us into war, and I'd bet that we are at war with Iran before Bush/Cheney are out of office in Jan '09. Really sad when you think about it, all so that Halliburton does well.

Oh, Haliburton benefits, for sure, but they're not the only ones. The whole course of world events can be likened to a very slowly played chess game and they're setting the final pieces in to play right now. How do I know they're the final pieces? It's easy, really. The pieces that were moved ahead of 2001 were moved slowly and deliberately and caused small change. The pieces that are being moved and taken now are bigger, like rooks or bishops, and they cause bigger change and it seems like the powers-that-be are really running against a clock dictated to them by someone or something.
Oh and, Mojoman: I'd point your attention to a quote I ran across on this website:

"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone
of any significance in the major media."
- William Colby, former director of the CIA

For some reason my video feed stopped after about the half way point, but, up to that point at least, I was very happy with the effectiveness of the video with regard to dispensing the information and message of the 911 Truth Movement. The producers broke it down in a very easy to understand and effective way using simple terms and easy-to-understand language so that most anyone can understand. If, after watching this video, and understanding the content therein, a person doesn't have questions that the official story doesn't address, then I think that person isn't conscience or that person intentionally is wearing rose colored glasses or blinders and simply doesn't want to know what's really going on.
It's an admitted fact now that the attack on Pearl Harbor was foretold to the president and various government entities and was allowed to take place without warning (not including the air-raid sirens that went off moments before the attack). Furthermore, it's a fact of history that elements of military hardware were positioned in such a way as to raise the toll of damage from the pending attack for the reason of making the attack more effective for the enemy. Japan was provoked in to carrying out the attack by our blockade limiting or eliminating their means of receiving oil and other vital supplies. Entities within our own government were complicit in carrying out the attack on the US Navy base, Pearl Harbor, bringing the U.S. into WWII. This is all documented fact for those who are willing to do the research. And yet, so many people have a hard time believing the United States government would carry out or, at the very least, be an accessory to, at attack on our own soil nearly six years ago? This video brings to light physical evidence that the world trade center was demolished professionally, to line Silverstein's pockets and to assist the government, or factions within, in selling the Afghanistan and Iraq invasions and wars to the American and British people (and other allies including Canada and Australia).

This strategy has been used to bring countries to war for a long long time. One example that springs to mind would be the fire-bombing of the Reichstag in Berlin Germany that aided the government there (in the US, now, too, I think) in getting the people to sell their liberties for some small measure of alleged freedom, of which they deserved neither. In reading about that time in history, one would be absolutely amazed and astounded at how many parallels to the time in which we now live there are. The Fourth Reich is manifesting before our very hazy blurred eyes and we're so caught up in the trials and tribulations of Paris Hilton and Brittany Spears, we're so stupefied -from all the nervous-system-attacking poisons we ingest every day including sodium fluoride (used in concentration camps during WWII to create apathy in the prison populations) found in everything from the soda pop nearly all of you reading this drink to the very air we breathe, partially hydrogenated fats, high fructose corn syrup, aluminum oxide, and about a dozen other flavors of fluorides and heavy metals like mercury that dull our brains and shorten our lives -that we can't see the facts even when they're laid out before us in clear, easy-to-understand terms.

Open your eyes, people, and smell the fascism! Tell your parents, tell your school-mates, your teachers, your teddy bear, tell the world: 911 was an inside job!

Yep :). some say it was a CIA/Mossad thingie. others say that it wasn't an inside job, they just let it happen (as in they knew it was gona happen but they didn't do anythign to stop it so that they could use it to launch the so called war on terrorism).

Any ways its sad, whoever is responsible for doing it and letting it happen should be punished

ok now I strongly believe that G. Bush and his gang (such as Kondolisa Rise) are directly responsible for the destruction of the twin towers. This terrible destruction was only done to give Bush and his government an excuse to launch a campaign against the "so-called" terrorism that is threatening the security of USA. But we all know that this is only a campaign after the oil of the middle east. First they invaded Afghanistan to come closer to Iran and the middle east in general. Then they invaded Iraq (claiming that there are massive destruction weapons there which appeared to be mere hypocrisy) and you all know how much oil they're stealing EVERYDAY! And now they are causing trouble in the whole middle east region to prepare for their war against Iran and Syria.