xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
AlucarDez

I'm A Little Fat, How Do I Lose Weight? :S

Hi!!I'm a little fat but i really want to lose some weight, can somebody tells me how may i do it??I'm eating less and make some trainment, but nothing happens.....So, everyone is free to tell whatever they want!!!!!!Cyah!

You seem to be on the right track.Simply stated, Move move, eat less is the right approach. At least in my limited experience. I rarely need to concern myself with weight loss. A couple of times I have needed to lose 10-15 pounds only and becoming more active was the solution. Swimming was an exercise of choice, with some walking and hiking in the nice weather.

Are you concerned about losing WEIGHT or INCHES?Because if you exercise more, you'll develop your muscles. They weigh more than fat. So you'll step onto your scale and be discouraged because it will seem like you're not doing anything productive.When I first joined the Army, I weighed about 120 pounds. I was at an ideal weight for my height and all that. But six months later, I weighed 150 pounds. Was I fat? No. I had muscle that I'd never even seen before in my entire life *grins* And I was in the best shape of my life. It was actually easier for me to run with the extra 30-odd pounds on my body than it had been for me to run as a civilian with fewer pounds (because my civilian self was in far worse shape).But if you exercise to burn the fat, you'll lose inches around your waist (which is usually where people focus when trying to get into better shape).Remember that it will take some time before you start seeing results. Your body has to adjust to the new exercise routine as well as to the new diet. If you pick healthy foods and exercise on a regular basis, your body will get used to the changes and start burning fat.

Ive never had to lose weight myself, but FolkRockFan is right. Muscle is quite a bit heavier than fat so it will seem like nothings changed/its getting worse.Swimming is a great way of losing weight and putting on muscle at the same time, also eating plenty of protein foods like porridge helps alot.Hope you get where you want :)

ok if you mean by losing weight that you don't want to look fat anymore then here's what to do:1. Eat less carbohydrates and increase your protein consumption! so you have to stop eating bread, rice, bananas... stuff like that and eat more meat (but with low percentage of fats) ok now when you decrease the consumption of carbohydrates, your body won't find any more glucose to use as a source of energy and instead it will use the fats!!2. Eat 5 to 6 meals everyday. Now don't get me wrong on this... instead of eating 2 or 3 meals everyday, divide your meals into 6 meals. so let's say you eat 1 kg of food everyday, instead of eating it on 2 meals, eat it on 6 meals. this will help increase your metabolism rate.3. Drink more water. Your have to drink 1.5 liters to 2 liters everyday. water makes up 70% of your body and you have to keep it that way. some people think that when you drink then you bloat and look fat. that only happens if the water is very cold. but also if you don't drink, you will bloat because your body will try to hold up to any water found in your body if it's not getting enough water.4. EXERCISE! no matter how much you eat less, if you don't exercise then you'll never look better! and the best way to lose weight is to exercise right after you wake up before eating any food. because during your sleep time, your body consumes all the glucose found in your body, so when you wake up you won't have any source of energy except fats. so when you exercise you'll burn those fats very fast. or you can do cardio after you life weights. that's good as well.well that's all I can say for now... if you follow these steps I'm sure you'll lose weight in no time :D good luck.

STOP eating so much.I know you will argue and say you dont but you do. I have always wished I could put on weight like a lot of the fat people I see around and trust me I envy peopel who can yoyo their weight about. Now here is the wierd bit. I have the same body as Batista or Undertaker from WWE though not as muscly. And I can eat fish and chips for breaky lunch and supper and neveer seem to put on weight so eventually I went to my doctor about it cause I wanted to body build and the nutritionist told me something I had never realised. she said Mandla the reason you dont bulk up or get fat is because you dont eat. Simple eat more and you will bulk up.I said I eat lotsa junk and sh*t and she gave me a task to monitor what I ate for a week. I had never realised this before but I do eat shed loads of Junk food but wierdly enough I compensate for this by doing excercise without noticing it. Im not patient so I hate driving in traffic i just wear my trainers and run to the shops. but one thing my parntner said to me was that I dont eat. I eat lotsa junk food but at timed intervals. and then I skip at lot of meals. Cause I do get hungry and ask her to make me lotsa dinner but then I get so hungry I snak on a bag of crisps before dinner is ready and by the time she's done cooking im like I'm full and I dont want anything to eat now, so put in the micro wave and next day she eventually takes it to work for her lunch. Now I eat the burgers and fries and all but I realised I skip a lot of meals with just a bag of crisps as my dinner or breakfast and sometimes its just jelly babies cause I have a sweet tooth. So by the time my body has finished processing the bag of crisps into fat my body has no energy cause I didnt have a square meal it then break down the crips which had been made in to fat back into energy for me to run to the shops and end result is no fat stored. Then eventually I buy a burger and chips but Im alread under the normal fat level cause of the skipped meals. By the time the burger has been converted to fat I am still on -1 the level of normal fat and even if I say went to +5 the level of my size/ages/ body/ normal fat level I skip a meal cause of crisps because I just had to eat cause I was starving and they fat has to be broken down to supply energy and before I know it im back at 0Whereas fat people may watch what they eat but so many of them snack here and there, a sandwich and pie and fruit and then A PROPER SQAURE MEAL so at the end of it you've had 3 square meals and no excecise. Remeebr you cant do the same excercises as a person half you weight they have less weight to burn so they dont need that much excercise. So quit doing a mile run and saying im too tired do the 3 miles cause you got more to burn. Stop the lots of munchies and give your body the chance to starve and burn fat back into energy. GEt of the pies

You are FAt , and you wanna loose some weight ?I wish i was FAT ! Actually i'm slim , No i'm very slim , and uf you wanna know the quickest way to become like me , then you just have to know me better , here i'll tell you some about what i do , maybe it will help you out .I eat 2 times a day the lunch at 12h00 , and the Diner at 20h00 nothing before , nothing after ,nothing between.You are asking your self , Why i'm not taking breakfast , and i'm going to tell you that generally , we don't take breakfasts , in here , we take a small cup of coffee at the morning and we wait for the lunch.I do smoke , yes when you smoke you lose your appetit , and instead of eating too much at the diner , you will take a little peace of meat with some bread , an apple ,and that's it .I do study , even when i got my degree , because studying will make you lose weight !I am very stressed , i think about a lot of thing , and this will sure make you lose a lot of weight !I don't practice sport , because if i will start practicing sport , i'll be invisible ;)Try this few steps , and if it works with you , then drop me a word , maybe i will start a career as a personal trainer :P

There are plenty of ways where you can have some good results to learn the trick to reduce the weight but the most important of them are the three points that you should be following. First of all plan your diet and limit the intake of calorie and start having more protein foods, precisely speaking a healthy diet would be the first requirement. You should then have some rigorous workouts and the last point would be to drink plenty of water. Following these three point would sum up most of the things that you could give a try to reduce your weight in a healthy manner. On top of this feeling confident about the process and keeping the good spirits would also have a positive effect.

1. Yoga exercises can help you to reduce your weight. Practicing the yoga asanas like suryanamaskar, pavan muktasana, and sarvangasana on daily basis would help you to get rid of the unwanted fats in the body. 2. Bicycling is the simplest weight loss tip. If not feasible to go out for bicycling then get the stand bicycle at home that will induce the weight loss within few weeks. 3. Use the steps to reach the house rather than using the elevators. If possible, take a walk to office rather than taking a vehicle. Otherwise during the lunch time in office, it would be good if you go for a stroll for 10 minutes after taking the lunch. This will increase the physical activity that would promote the weight loss.4. Water is a weight loss tonic. Drinking just a liter of water more would help you to lose weight. Best would be to drink a glass of water in the morning. This will help to improve your digestive system and would digest the fats and throw out the unnecessary fats and carbohydrates in the body.5. Burgers are healthy but would increase the size of your belly. So, stay away from them if you want to control the weight. Eating one burger in a week is okay, but more than that is not recommended.

One of the best ways to reduce weight is to go vegetarian. I do not know what is your diet right now. but having more fruits and raw veggies will help in decreasing the fat faster as these veggies help in dissolving fats faster.It is difficult to really cut down on the food we eat. It is really difficult but with slight diet modifications and little bit of ground exercises like jogging , swimming are the key to fat reduction. It works for me too even though my main problem is the tummy fat , rest is all fine :)

One of the best ways to reduce weight is to go vegetarian. I do not know what is your diet right now. but having more fruits and raw veggies will help in decreasing the fat faster as these veggies help in dissolving fats faster.It is difficult to really cut down on the food we eat. It is really difficult but with slight diet modifications and little bit of ground exercises like jogging , swimming are the key to fat reduction. It works for me too even though my main problem is the tummy fat , rest is all fine :)

I don't agree with you friend.Going vegetarian is not an option to maintain or loose weight.Even most of my vegetarian friends are obese.Exercise is the best thing one should concentrate on rather than to leave non veg stuff.To overcome little fat, running early in the morning is the best exercise.