xisto Community
BooZker

My Dads Death On Monday The 11th Of June, 2007 Why you should get checked for this

I am so, so sorry. But let this be a lesson to ALL of us. You can never be to careful. This should teach all of us something. Hopefully your dad was a good Christian man, who will live for eternity in the Lord Jesus Christ. My prayers are with you. Now by how old your dad is, I can tell you are not much older than me. No one should lose their father this early in life. You and your family have loving and caring people here at Xisto.May your father rest in peace, and may he have a grand time in Heaven.

It is sooooo... sad when someone in your family dies but everyone must die, and you can't get over it, unlike some people that say stuff like ... Oh, it'll be alright. well it isn't alright and it'll never be. So unless someone can find the fountain of youth we are all going to die at some stage. For those people who loose their family members, I suggest to you that you should always be prepared for a death. what happens is meant to happen, changing it will create a whole new parrallel universe

I hope your alright, I have lost family, but none that I was close too, so I really can't understand what your going thought, but I know its bad. My Dad lost his mom, when he was 14 years old, but I wasen't even born, so i really can't know how it feels.Hope it turns out alright, don't allow it to take you over.