xisto Community
MSTR

The Best Anti-virus What Do you think ?

Oh, OK, always glad to learn somehing new.Could you let me know the URL where I can learn something about NOD32, and/or download it?Looks worth a test to me.

For BEST PAYED Anti-Virus, I personally think the best is Norton Anti-Virus, you get updates every so often and they help protect your computer.The downside of Norton Anti-Virus is that you have to pay every year, like 60 bucks? Im not sure with FREE Anti-Virus because I have never use one, but you can try googling it. Im not very secure with googling anti-virus simply because,one, you have no anti-virus, two, since you might not have anti-virus its so easy to download spyware, viruses, adware, etc. So if your looking for the best I would recommend Norton Anti-Virus, but the Internet Security one.

bit defender is JUNK and GARBAGE it absolutely NOT removing 3 of my viruses it thinks they're backups of some thinks what a stupid software.not even gives you the correct file path so you can manually delete the files. and as far as Ad aware or Spy ware >> bit defender the is the biggest joke I've seen >>>> after cleaning my entire computer using Bit defender the Spyware Doctor found 47 contaminated files and 10 critical registry infections. I only lost $60 but gain so much experience. remember one customer one time only stay away from it far away

I use McAfee Securiy Center, and I am quite happy about it. If I search at Google, it shows some small images next to the links. They tell me if they are safe, spamming, lots of advertising or viruses. Some of the websites are not testet, but many, many are. I do not know if it is like that with other anti-virus programs, but I like it. It is actually helpful. :)

I think a good security solution is the Zone Alarm Pro firewall in addition to the Kaspersky Antiviral Toolkit Pro (hope it's still called that way). The downside it that you need a huge amount of RAM memory to keep them both running, but they sure give you great protection. I'm currently using the FreeAv thingy from Avira, it's decent and it doesn't require huge resources.I also agree with those that say bitdefender sucks...it does, BD and Norton antivirus have poor detection ratios and even poorer virus deletion ratios. I remember a romanian antivirus called RAV that was bought by microsoft, that antivirus was great...unfortunately things were totally demolished after the company was bought by Bill Gates.