xisto Community
MSTR

The Best Anti-virus What Do you think ?

yes, that is rightin my opinion Kaspersky Antivirius and Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0 are best in antivirus and internet security programs in the world.Norton Internet security and norton antivirus are good, but they are big in size and slow down my system speed.

I currently have got Kaspersky Anti-virus 6 and I seem to like it a lot. I had avast! the free one but didn't like it because for basically every single program I downloaded it said it was some sort of virus. I had Norton Anti-virus but didn't like that either because it was slowing my computer down a lot, I used AVG Anti-virus (free) for a while but then switched to Kaspersky which in my opinion I think would be the best as it is easy to use and as far as I know a very "protective" anti-virus.

The best antivirus is yourself, because only you can screw up your system with a virus. They don't just waltz into your machine, you have to download them manually. Due to this, I do not have an anitvirus because I don't download applications from anywhere without verifying that spyware is not attatched somehow. Spyware is a little different, though it can be solved with NoScript.

Edited by Tetraca (see edit history)

I use NOD32 for 5 years, and nothing has made damage on my computer, and NOD has AMON for "File sistem monitoring", DMON for "Microsoft Office document monitoring", EMON "Microsoft Outlook email monitoring", IMON "Internet monitoring".You can also made On-Demand Scannering for The most preciously deleting injured files. Update for virus deffinition is Every day

I have AVG Free for anti-virus and Ad-Aware for anti-spyware. I haven't really run into the need for anything more extensive than those. I used to have Norton's, but AVG works just as well, and is free!

Of the commercial anti-virus software, we USED to use Norton Internet Security. It was quite strong in terms of protecting the computer, but it certainly slowed our computer down. Recently, we swithed over to a trial version of Virus Buster (by Trend Micro) and the computer runs much faster now - almost like it was new!

in my opinion avast is the best FREE anti-virus software. not only is it FREE but it offers some great features, a wonderfull interface, like a media player, and great automatic update. when my ISP,they got bought out, stoped supporting my freedom security suit i had to found a better anti-virus and i've had avast eversince. it works better and crashes a whole lot less . avast rules :lol:

I use antivirus norton, I find it better it despite the delay twirling in my PC, but this is another history, is alone to have patience that the virus leaves

I use NOD32 for Anti-Virus and I use Windows Default Firewall and I use Windows Defender Firewall. It came with Vista So I might aswell leave it as default or yeah then I got UAP Control which is annoying..

guys try quick heal. it's ultra light (17 mb), uses very less ram, gets many viruses that even norton can't detect and best of all it comes with a 6 months free trial. I stumbled upon it in a cd i got free with a computer magazine and found it to be awesome even the automatic updates work like a charm.
check it out: http://www.quickheal.co.in/