xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zak92

Eulogy For Rebecca my essay, so tough.

Guys if you guys go to school in Canada its so hard here as we get bombarded with projects especially in English.For example here is a example of my essay which was worth like 1% of my mark and its so much hard work.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Eulogy on Rebecca.Friends, relatives and family members …We have gathered here, now for one of our greatest losses and the loss of our loved one. My great mother and as most of you called her, Aunt Rebecca has passed away. This will be a hard time on us as we try to keep her in our minds. As I remember, my mother was very courageous and a brave woman. Her mother had died at a young age but she has lived up to her 80’s. She had come to Canada during the 1850’s which was also the year she was born. The great days of our great railway and confederation were experienced by her. She has lived in time when they were isolated from the city in the prairies. It was tough to raise me and my 8 other siblings as she dealt with scarlet fever in which I had lost my 3 brothers. She had though us to believe in god and to be kind to our spouses. My mother thought us everything needed be and made us independent to which I’m proud of her. When I was moving out after marriage she had told me these words which I haven’t forgotten till now “Son, you take care of your wife as you did take care of me during your teens”. As many people here called her Aunt Rebecca, this was because of her great stories about everything in life which we all cherished and loved. I can truly say that she is in a better happy place as she was spiritual and loved god dearly. She had no faults in her as she was very generous and kind to everyone she knew. She biggest strength was not having any weaknesses because she was an angel and not many are lucky to have such a great mother who would give up their lives for their children. My mother was too great. We all have lost a great woman who is happy in heaven with my father. Let us all take a moment and pray for both of them and cherish their memories they left us. May god listen to our prayers and grant them eternal peace.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I know mods might think this is copied but you wont find this on the net anywhere as it is written by me Zaid Khan(boo yeah)

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Topic title modified.
Edited by zak92 (see edit history)

Yea I do not like school at all. But hey you got to live with it right? I mean without school what are we a pack of wild monkeys?

Any essay written should not be published here unless it is accommodated by QUOTE tags. Going beyond of "double dipping" on credits by copying and pasting (from your Word or other), if you publish here and then submitted to your school (to avoid double dipping on credits) you may be accused of plagiarizing by your school, teacher. Why? Because you made your post here first.Some schools may look at it as a trivial matter, but any serious education institute should exercise the positive ethical manner by warning the student of disadvantage of plagiarizing. Having a strong, good moral stand at a young age will get you far and success in later life.

The point of my discussion is not to post your essay as a form of forum contribution. If that may be the case, I can post my thesis which is 300 pages of single lined, 10 point font, back to back cover.Introducing your essay is welcomed but should not be part of hosting credits earned. I tried to explain it to you in more fashionable way but I guess I have to be blunt.