xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Imtay22

New Wallpaper [by Imtay22]

Posted Image

Made it today. Its a Green Day one that I used some splatter brushes with a logo. The title that says "Green Day" is from a band-name brush set. I like it.

hmm... i like it. although you could have chosen not to resize the image of the lead singer (sorry i forgot his name :) ). the quality of his image was a bit lost. i could actually see the pixels when it loaded. but i still like the background.

Hmm I think it is okay even though I hate Greenday in other words you did a good job. Keep posting your work I would really love to see more.

hmmmmmLet me seetext:- Well the green day text is actually nicebackground:- Pale black. It just goes with everything :)Splatter : - A little too sharp in the right but the one behind the logo looks fine. But on the right it just all stuck together. That doesn't do wonders for me :) But it would do wonders for Stevie Wonder :)Well that's it If it is your first i would give it a 8.5/10If it is your second or more i would give it a 7.5/10Considering that if you did some before you should've got the hang of itWEll nice anyway