xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MattJoseph

Hi Everyone!

Welcome, MattJoseph! Nice to see you've come to use Xisto as your webhost! You're one of the younger Trappers. Just read around the forum, and the paragraph below!

Please take time to Read the Rules, Xisto Readme, and FAQ located inside the readme. Hope you enjoy your stay at the Xisto forums! And if you may need any assistance, feel free to PM me! Thanks and welcome!

Nothing is by mistake you heard the call of free web hosting and you found us ***Plays the Twilight Zone Music*** :lol:, anways welcome to the site and I notice you have done some posting already, so hopefully you already read the Xisto read me. So welcome to the site and enjoy your time here on Xisto and enjoy the hosting when you are accepted.

Hello and welcome to Xisto! Please stay active in the forums and get hosting with good quality posts. What were you trying to type in and then you accidently got here? Just wondering. And please understand the rules of shoutbox and other board rules so your stay at Trap can be a enjoyable one.

it's destiny! :lol: you didn't find us by mistake. the great beings led you to us. lol just kidding. well i hope you would enjoy your stay. read the rules and stay out of trouble.