xisto Community
Zachy2411

Switching To Trap17

My old host own-free-website.com has let me down, the pages come out looking so not professional. I am going to try Xisto which looks good. Any reviews? Xisto has had exceptional reviews.

Edited by Zachy2411 (see edit history)

Trap17 is without a doubt the best hosting I have been with ( Past hosting has been horrible I have been with at least ten other hosting sites ) Xisto is ad free and very friendly when it comes to getting help thank you Xisto.

lol i don't think you need a review. just the fact that we're here, is enough reason for you to get hosted here in trap. i assure you, you won't get disappointed.

Just a quick tip, if you keep ending your posts in a signoff they will get edited and you will loose the extra credits, and you might even get warned if you keep doing it :DI'f your finding trouble getting credits I just like going to topics I'm interested in and sharing my opinion. Usually when you just start talking you usually don't stop for a while, especially when your interested in the topic you are rambling on about :lol:

I'm sorry, but there is noone better at free webhosting. So i'm afraid your stuck with us. Again, i'm sorry. You won't find anyone better...

What do you mean by that? I'm happy to go with you all, the best in the world. I just asked about it.

You must have been living under a rock if you had to ask that question http://forums.xisto.com/topic/48686-trap17com-3-year-anniversary-party-5050-credits-on-the-loose/, as you can see we have been going for a solid 3 years now with many people moving on to Xisto parent company Xisto - Web Hosting for paid service. So once you get a complete understanding on how the forums and hosting works you will be here a long time. A handful of our active members are still from the year this hosting went online.

This is the best host I've used. You get professional features for free. It's great. Plus, you can talk with others with similiar interests. :) When you've used Trap for a while and you feel that you've outgrowned it, you can use Xisto - Web Hosting and you can still talk here with us. You'll like it here a lot once you get the hang of it.

This is the best free host in the web, here you will enjoy talking to everybody and in no time you will get addicted to the forum and as lekrissy has said you will come back to post here even after you have got hosted in Xisto - Web Hosting. So find out your favourite topic and start posting

phpbb24.com & Jconserve vs Trap 17 review...

Heads Up Bad Forum Hosting List... this list is for everyone to add to

Horrible, Hacking, Stalking, Sabotaging, Free Forum Host... NEVER get forum Hosting by phpbb24.com...

Hi all, I'm Archangel, the creatrix & owner of Born Again Wiccan: Witchcraft Community Forum.

I've recently moved my forum from jconserv.net (because my members requested mods jconserv unfortunately doesn't offer), to phpbb24.com, and it was a terrible mistake.

One of the employees at phpbb24.com keeps following behind me after I administer my forum and deleting the files I upload for my members to download. None of my files were in violation of their terms & services agreement, they are freeware & shareware->made to be passed on, none of the files are corrupt, I scanned them myself repeatedly to make sure, and the majority of them are my own created by me. Their themes are not compatible with their mods unless you use subsilver, and the mods are not properly installed, so you constantly have to administer & reset them. Its just a bunch of bs that no one needs.

I am outraged and I am posting this thread to make sure no one else has to go through the aggrivation that phpbb24.com has caused me.

Jconserv is NOT a bad forum host, their support is good, but the mods are very limited. For example they have a cash mod, but no shop, no lottery etc, nothing for users to spend their cash on, so why even have the cash mod at all????? I don't get it. However I can't knock their support, I had a problem where i couldnt log in nor could my members once, (because I installed a corrpt style), and I went to the support forum, in less than 30 minutes, they had the problem fixed.

I am switching to Xisto because I have been reassured that none of that will happen to me again. Xisto is far better in comparison, and although I do not have hosting yet, I clearly see the way those who do rave about it:) I believe its worth the wait. There are too many forum hosts out there who take advantage of us, Xisto is NOT one of them. I just wanted to give everyone here a heads up.

I accidentally posted this twice, it was a mistake due to my slow internet & my browser timing out. Could a forum mod please delete the extra copies, Thank you. This is the edited version that I would like posted:)

Edited by Archangel_Baw (see edit history)

Well last time i sign up at bravehost.com. It is quite good but they gave me ads on my site so i think to switch to Xisto.com.