xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SamiFX

Now.. Google Street View another Google Earth service

Google launched a new service wow 'Street View' now you can walk on the streets with google at this moment Street view available in New York; Miami; Denver; Las Vigas and San Fransisco .. give it a try on Google Maps

I checked it out and it's pretty amazing IMO. I really thouight it was cool and creative and will help anybody with direction problems. We were playing around with it at work trrying to find stuff in Vegas and also just looking around our streets in New York. It's cool and think it will help Google even more

Daaaaaaaaaaaangggggggggggg...... That's unbelievable. I can't imagine how many images that is. I saw this about a week ago. I hope they do it for my city...Mwahaha... a new way to waste time online! :lol:

There are privacy issues being raised over this. With Google considering everything on outside your home public, there are bound to be issues. Several images have been found which include girls in bikinis etc and patrons of adult shops also have been clicked on street view.Anyway Google always removes images if reported. But this necessarily shows the direction we are heading. The day is not far off when Streetview Live woud be open and we would have to be locked in our homes to avoid being watched.

oh thats cool im going to have to try that out
ive seen the google earth but it was so slow so i uninstalled it and no wi just use plain google maps when i wanna look up something but i never knew they had the street view thanks for telling! :XD: