xisto Community
nol

What Is Your City Like?

I live in a 4a town called Corsicana. It is in texas. It was the first place west of the mississippi river to have oil discovered in it. theres not much to do here except for bowl, skate, and go to the movies. almost half of our population is illegal aliens. A lot of old houses were ordered from sears catalogs. We live in a more upscale part of town. Everybody know everybody's business.

Well you can say that I live in a ghetto! It's a city that is controlled by a social/political organization and sort of independent from the country's authority (which is good actually). There was a war here last summer so most of the city's buildings were destroyed! the bridges as well... but now things are getting better than they were before the war. the streets are being extended, the buildings are being built according to modern standards, there are some gardens being constructed in a few places, there are many gyms and pubs and restaurants and stuff like that... anyway, it's good to live here, but I hope they'd build a movie theater soon!!! I have to go to another city everytime I want to go watch a movie, that really sucks!

I used to live in a nice small town but now we are growing into a city. We started out with just a few developments, mine was guaranteed not to get bigger because the areas around us were "protected" but now the "protected" areas are houses. The whole area is just constant construction and development of the roads, houses, shopping plazas, we have a mall being built, another huge shopping center with a Best Buy, Ross and other big stores that'll be a few miles down the road from the mall. There are plenty of more houses going up. We have overcrowded streets and schools already as it is but now things are going to get worse. I live north of the city of Tampa but I think it'll soon combine. We'll see.Violence occurs a lot around downtown Tampa but not really so much up where I am. There are a lot of old people drivers around here during the winter because they come down to get away from the cold. People are friendly though for the most part.

My city is quite small (well, the entire country is small) but it's like a big city with all the traffic, nightlife and stuffit's not very violent, i would say an average city but sometimes it's just too damn booooooring :P