xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
lekrissy

Funny Movies When youre the last one laughing....

Last night, my husband and I saw Shrek The Third. We like to laugh at comedies with everyone else in the theater because it's more fun that way! Well, we were the only ones laughing!!! :lol: I swear there were a bunch of deadbeats in there! They barely laughed! I was wondering if those people even had a pulse!!! The movie is really good and really funny! So, I don't see why they didn't laugh much.Have you ever been the only one laughing in the theater? Or something similiar?Discuss similiar movie experiences.

I haven't seen Shrek 3 and all my plans to see it with my friends never materialized due to some problem or the other so I don't know whether it is as funny as you are making it look like. :lol:

But yes, have been through that, only thing, I was clapping instead of laughing. The movie was Madagascar, another animated movie. And even while laughing is concerned, most of them weren't laughing too. It felt too awkward to be there laughing and clapping when some were doing neither of the two!

But then got over it once I came out from the theater as all friends were laughing together discussing the movie. :D

i never watch movies in theaters. i wait for the release and i'd get it (sometimes i get it somewhere else :lol: ). i think the last movie we saw was mean girls. one of my friends was having her birthday and she treated seven of her friends (me included) for the movie. it was funny, but the movie house wasn't full anymore. i think it's either it was already last full show or the ticket was just too costly.about shrek third, i haven't watched it yet, but i got my copy through torrent. for some reason i'm not in the mood to watch it... or maybe not right now.

Edited by master_bacarra (see edit history)

I don't personally know about Shrek 3, though I've heard people say yea it is funny but it's the same as the others. So that would explain the quiet theater. Personally, if it's funny I'm going to go ahead and laugh - regardless if I'm the only one.And ugh, Sylenzednuke clapping people annoy me cause if you sit infront of them you cannot hear the next lines of the movie! And whats up with people clapping after movies? It's not a performance, it's not like Shrek is going to come back on screen and bow! Haha. :lol:

Yeah, I can totally agree with you on that one! not specifically shrek 3, but the last time I went to the cinema, there was so many stiffs in there it was bordering on insane... This always happens with comedy movies! =p

Shrek the third was such a good movie! I couldnt stop laughing throughout the whole thing. haha my stomach hurt afterward. Out of all the shrek movies, the best one was the second one. I was glad they introduced the character of boots. Antonio Banderaz is an amazing actor. Justin Timberlake was a good actor in it too. (the 3rd one) He really had the voice for that character.

The last movie that i saw that was so funny was knocked up in the start of the movie i was dying there were some parts that some people did not get but i did so once i was the only one laughing cause i had get it LOL. I never seen shrek 3 i plan on seeing it but i don't think that it comedy level will be high enough for me like knocked up. Not dissing on shrek 3 it is a good movie but i dont think that it will be rolf level. That is just my opinion.

Hey,I once go to see Shrek 1 and there I am watching the movie when a couple sitting behind me are making out. At fisrt I thought that I should let them mind their own business but for some reason they started rocking their chair with their moving around and my chair was suffering as it started shaking and all that I could concentrate on were their moans and my chair groaning.Desperate people!!! Well after intermission I started looking at them everytime my chair shook and they got the hint and they left. Imagine you kissing your girlfriend and all of a sudden you realize a head staring. Scared them and made them leave :lol:

I hate when people clap for a movie! I don't care if I'm at home or a theater, it's annoying! And people making out is so inappropriate and rude. Why would anyone do that in public? It's like they don't care if people see them. It's so gross. x.x