xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gdinod

Hello

Welcome, gdinod! Nice to see you've come to use Xisto as your webhost! Xisto is a great web host, and they have great service!

Please take time to Read the Rules, Xisto Readme, and FAQ located inside the readme. Hope you enjoy your stay at the Xisto forums! And if you may need any assistance, feel free to PM me! Thanks and welcome!

Hello gdinod Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. If you came to Trap 17 for reliable free no-ad hosting, you have come to the right place. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful as well. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer. Make good content posts and you will have credits enough to get your hosting in no time.

To think I said hello to everyone who posted a intro in the last couple of week :lol:, anyways welcome to Xisto the best hang out in all the world. We have great members, mods and admin, we have thousands of topics which have thousands of answers to every possible answer you can think of. Also don't forget to check out the Xisto Read Me as it will tell you everything you need to know about posting in the forums and then applying for hosting from the greatest host on this internet planet.

So here is your welcome basket of assorted software and vegetables for you to enjoy during your stay here on the forums. Of course don't forget to mention the website to your friends who are trying to find free web hosting without the hassle of having forced ad's or pop up on your website.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)