xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
k_lo_91

Nba Finals! Who do you pick to win?

So fellas, it NBA Finals season! This year, the Cleveland Cavs are matching up against the well trained San Antonio Spurs. The Spurs have won 4 titles in the last decade and are one of the best teams in that era. Personally, I think that the Spurs will once again become champions this time around. The Cavs may be talented and they may have the Jordanesque Lebron James, but they are far too young to compete against these Spurs. The Cavs only have one player who has a total of 11 games finals experience. The Spurs have 8 players with a total of 108 games of experience. As you can see, the scale is definately tipping in the favor of the Spurs. But i think that the Cavs will put on one heck of a fight during this series. With the leadership and wisdom of Lebron, I think that the Cavs will be able to stretch the series to 6 games. However, Tim Duncan, Tony Parker and the rest of the spurs have too much talent and will eventually overcome this Cavs streak.Sooo, who do you pick to win the title?

I would love to see the timber wolves in the playoffs!But I would just like to see an underdog win it all for once...tired of always seeing the same old top dogs win it!

To me I generally think that the Cavs have a better, more interesting and more accurate style of the game whereas the Spurs run as they say "a basketball clinic." Although i don't support the Cavs or the Spurs but the Cavs have many unnoticed stars in their team, for example Gibson shot 5/5 3's in the conference finals against the Pistons and looked strong to keep this up throughout the final series.

well, i predicted the the spurs will win.. i think everyone knew that the spurs would win.. this is because of their finals experience and their strong cast of players.. the spurs have a lot of scorers that are able to score 20+ points at any given night.. (Manu Ginobili, Tony Parker, and Tim Duncan heck even Michael Finley can catch fire)... The Cleveland Cavaliers only have one scorer on their team.. which is Lebron James.. in my opinion the cavaliers need to find a second scoring option to keep the load off lebron james.. Zydraunas Ilgauskas and Drew Gooden are only role players and they are not able to score consistenly.. so the cavaliers really need to find a second scoring option for them to be more successful in the NBA...