xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

Organic Make Up You could be wasting your money

As it stands right now, there are many standards the FDA has for food to be called "Organic." But yet, there are currently very few standards for cosmetics to be called organic. In layman's terms that means that when the big C.E.O. feels like making a little more money, he just slaps organic on the label and jacks up the price. The only way you can be sure of what you are putting on your skin is if you are making it yourself. There are a hundreds if not thousands of websites with recipies. I'm sure if you asked, someone on trap could possibly give you some.Just be sure you aren't going to put something on your skin that you are going to have a reaction to.

Yep, it's all the same. We are being decieved. Organic is really not that great, except it costs the end consumer more and allows them to buy more fancy, elaborate plastic packaging with more ink wasted printing on them.It's like those hundreds of thousands of plastics, bottles, cans, metals that are being sent for recycling and instead are getting dumped in landfill!!Don't believe me?... Since the government is pusing so hard for recycling to go up no matter what, people are ending up just throwing all recyclable materials in one to get them off. What is the problem? sorting.They are so mixed up, it makes processing impossible. So now theyre just being buried in landfil along with all the other trash or sent illegally to countries like indonesia to dispose off and make some money.

What about the make up made of minerals? I've heard from someone who's in chemo that they're only allowed to use make up that is made of minerals. They can sleep in it and it wont cause any problems. Its called bare minerals, I think. The Trublends one are an immitation of it.

Even though im a guy, if a girl wears make up..you can hardly tell, so i don't think it matters that much, or effects me that much, i just want my girls to look good and that is all that matters. If their using organic makeup its all the same to me.

You accidently double posted.
Young?!?! Every girl who isn't a lesbian is wearing makeup at our school.

OK, maybe my school is slightly different. Well, I'm 15 and I still don't wear make-up. I prefer being natural
And by the way, there are no lesbians in my school. Maybe bisexual, but not lesbian...don't ask me why