xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ridwan sameer

Teachucomp.com (review) {Ridwan Sameer}

Hello.

And welcome. Today i shall write a review on the following site offering many products. TeachUcomp.

I have recently purchased a HTML tutorial name "Mastering HTML Made easy" from this site. This tutorials are the same as poffesional individual training. The producers of these tutorials have offered many other tutorials such as some photoshop tutorials and word etc. These tutorials have helped me many times. The HTML tutorial is the best. I have learned everything i need .

TeachUcomp inc.'s tutorials teach you the most essential skills every user should know. Covering the same information as clasroom trainings. watch, listen & kearn as expet instuctors demonstrate every lesson.

Hello.
And welcome. Today i shall write a review on the following site offering many products. TeachUcomp.

I have recently purchased a HTML tutorial name "Mastering HTML Made easy" from this site. This tutorials are the same as poffesional individual training. The producers of these tutorials have offered many other tutorials such as some photoshop tutorials and word etc. These tutorials have helped me many times. The HTML tutorial is the best. I have learned everything i need .

TeachUcomp inc.'s tutorials teach you the most essential skills every user should know. Covering the same information as clasroom trainings. watch, listen & kearn as expet instuctors demonstrate every lesson.

And Continuing,

Follow along with printable classroom instruction manuals and practice exercises. Learn at your own pace, on your own time, in the comfort of your office or home. You're just a click away from discovering the true power and potential of your software.

And not only that. TeachUcomp is.

1 ) Convenient :-
Learn in the comfort of your office or home- At your own pace

2 ) Complete:-

Covers the same information as expensive classroom trainings!

3 ) Easy to use;-

Clear, step-by-step instructions & user-friendly interface

Now my review is complete. Please post your thoughts

I prefer the free tutorials. You can find out pretty much anything you want about HTML, CSS, PHP, mySql, Java, C++, C, or any other languages for free, just by googling it. And if what they say doesn't work, you can just go to a different site, or just go try something yourself.

Every time I've had a problem with any of those languages, I've just googled it, and it turned out fine.
I had problems with making 3D stuff in Java, so I googled it.(When my site starts working again - http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/)
I had problems with getting a way for position:fixed; for css on IE, and I googled it, and I found many different solutions. I don't remember most of them specifically, but I know the information is out there, and it's FREE.

And if you're having a problem, there are more than enough people on Xisto that are experts at most anything, so all you have to do is ask.
The internet is full of free info. Just learn to take advantage of it.(like that giveaway of the day thing)

Hello.

Has anyone else had difficulty with this company... I bought software from them for download. I was assured that I would receive download email within minutes and heard nothing. I have emailed the company and heard nothing...... Is this company reputable?