xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nol

Runescape 2 Private Server: Code/guide 1 Creating a wilderness training zone.

so if I made the server and I'm on it. Could I type in the commands and get money and items. Can I change the codes or does every private server has the same codes? 

if  you reply could you send me an email

slavicchristian at gmail dot Com 

Private server wonRunescape 2 Private Server: Code/guide 1

I have tried everything I possibly can to get my private server public, but everytime someone tries to log on, it has an error. I already did every tutorial on the web. I tried the no-ip and it didn't work. I don't want my server to use Hamachi. Can you please help??? 

-question by Tyler Raifsnider

Can i use any case?Runescape 2 Private Server: Code/guide 1

hey I was just wondering can I use anycase that is free because I don't have 2643 and 409. Please reply!

Help with start messageRunescape 2 Private Server: Code/guide 1Ok first nicely done came in handy but I have a question. How can I change the message that pops up in the chatbox when I log in?-question by SplitBurst

how to code message in chatbox at loginRunescape 2 Private Server: Code/guide 1

"Runescape 2 Private Server: Code/guide 1Ok first nicely done came in handy but I have a question. How can I change the message that pops up in the chatbox when I log in? -question by SplitBurst "

ok you go into client.Java and search for what it says in the chatbox when you log in.

that simple. :P

-reply by Dave

how can I change the item level need like I got an dragon whip and wanna make it 60 attack and 1 def like it need 60 def just wondring how to change it thankyou.

player.javaRunescape 2 Private Server: Code/guide 1

I have a problem. Whenever I take a pre-existing character, I want to change it because of two reasons:

1. It's a girl and I'm a boy (but I might just go to Makeover mage for that =/ not sure if he works)

2. Clothes are what I call "Noob Clothes", which are the beige shirt, green pants, balled, etc.

If someone could tell me how to change that in a pre-existing character, or how to in Player.Java, please reply! 

-reply by t3ch