xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
robocz033

Runescape 2 Private Server Guide: Part 2 No-ip setup

All the runescape private servers have changed since this guide was made, way too much the coding is run off of runescape's cache, so the best place to get help would be moparscape.org.

RuneScape Terms and ConditionsEffective Date: 8th January, 2007You must not reverse-engineer, decompile or modify the Game client software in any way. You must not use a modified/customized version of the client software. You must not create or provide any other means by which the Game may be played by others (including, without limitation, replacement or modified client/server software, server emulators).Therefore, this topic is closed.

Where do I find the server.Java thing Please help I am great at setting things up so I can notifiy you when my server is done and you can play=)-reply by demonz1711

question ???

Runescape 2 Private Server Guide: Part 2

Replying to roy

Hey I did all that... But when I try to compile it says you need to have jdk 5.0 or 6.0 . I downloaded them but still it says that... Please help!

-reply by confused person

OKay, I got EVERYTHING working. It's just when I go to hit "runserver" It just opens than closes. And I don't know what code I should use with it. If you could send me one? That'd be awesome.-reply by Chris

Replying to iGuest er go to mycomputer>rightclick>properties>advanced tab at the top then invarionment variables then on the first box type new then type path and then at the bottom box of user variables type where what ever name you downloaded your forlder too and for example mine is this "c:program filesjavajdk1.6.0_07bin" so you do user where you download your java to and then tipe this bin at the end of it like I did.And now for system varibales you type classpath for the variable name and then for the variable value you type what eer you donwloaded your java too again in my case this "c:program filesjavajdk1.6.0_07bin" and click ok then ok thats it done lol.

That is simple... Right click the compile file and select edit...

change where it says:

set pro=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_02Set pro2=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_02

to what your jdk is...

if you have JDK 6 update 11 it would be:

set pro=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_11Set pro2=%programfiles%Javajdk1.6.0_11

The update part goes after the underscore...

-reply by Legendable

ive had that problem too iguest the it says you need 5.0 or 6.0 you need to totally like strip java off your comp search google for one then reinstall with the latest 5.0 or 6.0 update

-reply by guestkkk

Replying to mitcho96U go to your server files... And search for server.Java (on mine it just says server). After that notepad opens up, press ctrl + f (control find) and type 43594. After that, u can either keep it at 43594, or change it to 5555 or 4545-reply by wally

My big problem?Runescape 2 Private Server Guide: Part 2

Ok, this is the very problem I just get at my computer. If I could only host my own private server  I would be infinite hapi. Anyway this is the error:

Listening port 43594..

That's what I see in the GUI java console. Then it doesn't happen anything. I have tried too portforward my router and I think I managed. But now I can't get into the router page whatsoever.

And I think that is the problem: It can't connect to my port for some reason.L What do you think?

Facts about my computer:

Windows xp

Netgear

Thompson router (Telia)

Hosted a private server before: Not managed fully. Still 1 of them is using 43594 port?

And I am administrator totally. I was getting fully access too the router's IP page on internet. Now I can't visit the page. It says Connection broken or something like that.

If you could help or if you require some more facts just write and I will be active at this page too see if u manage too help me. This means alot too me and my whole school. I will invite the whole class. :)

//Lolle

-question by Lolle