xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
s243a

I Am Too Impatient To Make 10 Posts Today.

hmmmm well this is swaping?? u better write something here..cuz i dont think that this is acceptable in Xisto.com:Dif u really wana make ur 10 posts today then write something USEFULL

Do all of the 10 posts have to be usefull? Does this one count? Anyway this will make post 11.

Can I repost something I posted somewhere else?

Random muses from a ranting fool,
Drivel spilt by a doodling tool,
Shouts and songs with no direction
Keys pressed without any conception
A monkey forced to type by a shakespeare junky
Boy isnt creativity funky?

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Anyway I would like to request webspace. I can't figure out how to do that somehow I feel trapped. It is 9:00 and I havn't had supper yet.

My last post was over three lines and the post counter didn't go up ???

Mabye because you're posting useless spam, and some admin/mod/important person came around and halted your post raising. Please be productive in your posting, don't post just to get hosted, post to be a part of the community. Keeping your account active (or getting one in the first place) should be more interesting, and a good experience, instead of being a job.Sincerely,Tha Panda

Well if it is too much work I would look for alternatives. Angel towns said they added wmz files to my my allowed file list. Unfortunately I still can?t upload them. :D Anyway I posted some more thoughtful stuff in the computer section under languages. Atleas a little more thoughtful but know one responded yet. :D I am more interested in a science/mathatics/space form. Maybe there are other people here that are interested in this stuff. Time will tell. My favorite discussion group is http://newmars.com/forums/. My favorite newsgroup is sci.math, sci.math.symbolic, and the matlab news group (What was that called.) Anyway I look forward for a positive experience her but I have been trying to find suitable webspace since 2:30 it is now 10:13. Things aren?t going well yet. :D

I think their is a word count or something. I think it takes many little posts to count as one post. Anyway this section is venting so their should be some freedom in content right?

My sincerest apologies, I failed to realise the sub-form you were posting in. The Vent does not raise your post count- which I realized the hard way. Again, I hope you'll accept that.. I was wrong. (Get your camera, this is a one time thing) Panda

*********************************** :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is clearly spam please do not do it again....I am not wining, but you see...doing funny characters and not writing anything in a post...that is spam...

And about the 10 posts gets you a host...It's about being active....to me it seems as though your only posting for a host? And wont stay active after that. OR am I wrong ?

Edited by Becca (see edit history)