xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
webointer

What Is A Fibonachi's Array? Deffinition about Fibonachis array

Fibonachi's array is a mathematical array noticed in a lot of chemistry, science and biology advents.It is an array of numbers which addend of two before numbers give next article of array, but this rule doesn't apply for first and secon article 1 and 1.Appearance of array:1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144...Array got name per Italian mathematician Fibonachi.

I remember learning about that I think as well as using it in a Visual Basic program. I think Fibonachi used it to describe how many rabbits there would be if each female rabbit were to give birth to a male and a female every month or something like that. I don't know what exactly you can use to apply it to real life other than that though let alone in any of my science classes.

You can use the Fibonacci Sequence to calculate pi, although thats not really a useful application for it :D Another weird place to find Fibonacci numbers is in Pascal's triangle by adding numbers together in a certain pattern. I think you can also use it when searching through arrays in programming, but I'm not entirely sure how that works. Somehow I don't think this'll help in my maths exam next week though :lol:

I think Fibonachi used it to describe how many rabbits there would be if each female rabbit were to give birth to a male and a female every month or something like that.

I think you are talkin about this

Suppose a newly-born pair of rabbits, one male, one female, are put in a field. Rabbits are able to mate at the age of one month so that at the end of its second month a female can produce another pair of rabbits. Suppose that our rabbits never die and that the female always produces one new pair (one male, one female) every month from the second month on.

Thus,At the end of the first month, they mate, but there is still one only 1 pair.

At the end of the second month the female produces a new pair, so now there are 2 pairs of rabbits in the field.

At the end of the third month, the original female produces a second pair, making 3 pairs in all in the field.

At the end of the fourth month, the original female has produced yet another new pair, the female born two months ago produces her first pair also, making 5 pairs

The number of pairs of rabbits in the field at the start of each month is 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, ...

I think you are talkin about this
Suppose a newly-born pair of rabbits, one male, one female, are put in a field. Rabbits are able to mate at the age of one month so that at the end of its second month a female can produce another pair of rabbits. Suppose that our rabbits never die and that the female always produces one new pair (one male, one female) every month from the second month on.

Thus,At the end of the first month, they mate, but there is still one only 1 pair.

At the end of the second month the female produces a new pair, so now there are 2 pairs of rabbits in the field.

At the end of the third month, the original female produces a second pair, making 3 pairs in all in the field.

At the end of the fourth month, the original female has produced yet another new pair, the female born two months ago produces her first pair also, making 5 pairs

The number of pairs of rabbits in the field at the start of each month is 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, ...

Thats an interesting mental excercise but to anyone who knows anything about rabbits it's laughably off. The Fibonachi Sequence, while an interesting mathematical progression (which, by the way Webointer, works without any exceptions if you assume that the null space before the first 1 is representative of a zero) is most fascinating in it's corelation to patterns in nature. The pattern of seeds in the mature head of a sunflower and the spacing of planets (if you include the asteroid belt) in our solar system are the two examples that most readily spring to mind.

i find this kind of stuff fascinating.... not only does fibonachi's sequence show up in nature, but it is supposed to be very visually appealing.fibonacci's sequence relates to the golden ratio, which is supposed to be a very visually appealing ratio used in architecture and what not (some people have even commented that the golden ratio can be found many places in the faces of people we consider to be "beautiful"), and i find that to be true... etc in America 3 X 5, 5 X 8, and 8 X 13 are all very very common photo sizes.my math teacher spent like an entire day showing us some of this stuff once, and how he tried building a dog house once that used fibonacci's sequence so that he hoped his dog would actually use it, which it didnt.