xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Alice Jenn

I Have Been Searching For A Good Host

By "this company" do you mean here at the Xisto? If so, you won't beat the services available with another Free Web Hosting service. The services offered here exceed many Paid hosting services. Full cpanel, php5, mysql, limited only by your desire to use the features.Enjoy the Forum, make some good posts and apply. It is easier than it looks to earn credits. There are lots of topics to reply to, covering many subjects at various levels.

Hi,I would agree with haslip and say that Xisto is the best place for really good web hosting because you are getting great hosting along with really helpful members who are smarter than many support technicians.I do not trust the website you have put up for there are some web hosters that have not even been mentioned. Anyway I think that the forum is a really great place to learn and you will always get help when required and always increase your network.Cheers :lol:

Some of the review sites I've visited even still list the providers that seem to either close down, or moved towards other services. Besides, most here would not worry too much about it if they are happy here at Xisto, and i'm sure thats most of us here.

Why use review sites when you have already found the best host - Xisto! I'm not lying, it's true. No ads, free hosting, great community, no scams, Cpanel and the list goes on. I don't see what use review sites really have. I would just use google to find a good host (which I have) :lol:.

Welcome! By far this "company" as you put it, is the best by far I've seen in forever. Tons of good features, great support, and the forum is active. Another great + is the fact that its uptime is very high, haven't seen it go down yet. To be honest, this "company" is right for those advanced in coding, and need a free host. If you know html, its good for ya, most free hosts, don't give you msql, php, etc. So this is definatly a great free hosting solution.

It's good to know that I finnaly found a good free web host! I hope that I can use it soon. It's my first day here and I don't have enought credit to get an account (and it's a little bit harder to me to get enought credit because the forun is only in english and my first language is Portugue - french is the second one. English is only my third langage, so i'm not fluent on it altought I can understand verry well - better than I can speack or write btw...