xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ao)K-General

Starcraft 2 Anyone hear about it?

Hehe , I have read your posts and I do believe they are true :) I played diablo since started the 1st diablo , and starcraft and warcraft since they begun. I was every day , every hour there to play the most beautiful games blizzard ever released. Although they are my favorites , have you ever thought to play crysis ? join gamespot . com and select there some videos from crysis. It`s pure reality. So .. check it. I don`t know when I`ll join this URL again , because I`m looking` for something` new until Starcraft2 or Diablo3 will be released. So ... HF and Enjoy. Later ppl-VooDoo

Well, since Starcraft is still my favorite game that I've ever played, I'm definitely looking forward to Starcraft II. While Warcraft III was all right, the gameplay felt very lacking compared to Starcraft. In my opinion, focusing too much on fancy graphics actually detracts from the game, hopefully that won't happen to SC II like it did to War III (in my opinion).There is no doubt that Starcraft will be Battle.Net capable, in fact, it's almost absurd to think that it wouldn't be. From what I've read they're also thinking of revamping Battle.Net a bit as well.Blizzard is rare in the game industry, because they don't release a game until it's done. Also, done for Blizzard is a lot different than done for most other companies. Blizzard tends to focus heavily on testing for balance, glitches, etc... Essentially, we probably won't be seeing it for quite a while yet (unless they're just telling us it'll take a long time so that we don't bother them).It'll probably cost the same as most new games nowadays, $40-$60. (My bet would be $60)

Edited by Thingcubed (see edit history)

We need an official Starcraft 2 Xisto Members only tournament. Entry fee 10 credits and the winner takes all :)What do you all think about that idea? I'd like to have a challenge with some of you trappies here.

Hmm... I'm looking forward to seeing the Starcraft 2 Map Editor, as it is supposedly alot more flexible (and in turn, better) than the Warcraft 3 one, which already has a staggering amount of features you can use to change the typical melee map setting to something very different. Probably why the Warcraft 3 Custom Map community is so huge in comparison to the Starcraft (original and Brood War).I'm also concerned about how Blizzard is going to balance the three races once again (which I doubt it will get any more balanced than its predecessor) seeing as its 3D and with all the new units and all...

STARCRAFT is great but i didnt liked the graphics, even flash games based on STARCRAFT looks better :)

I thought the graphics were pretty good considering when it came out. I play StarCraft all the time on Battle.Net with my friends. I love StarCraft. I can't wait for StarCraft II. I heard that Blizzard usually releases games about a year after the first estimated release date because they need time to make it perfect (which I'm sure it will be). There is currently no release date but there used to be so I think it will come out this year (2009).