xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tetraca

What Is The "wyoming Incident"?

The "Wyoming Incident" is a series of fake broadcast piracies forged be a few of the goons at SomethingAwful. The videos always start out in the same odd way: Stripes of text that read 333-333-333 WE PRESENT A SPECIAL PRESENTATION, then the same message in reverse. Then text with an odd phrase is shown, followed by disturbing(in a way that will creep you, but isn't at all disgusting) pictures of models of heads filtered to be almost alien-like. To add to the aesthetics creepy music is added into the background at this stage. Afterwords another message related is sometimes added to the closing area.
You can see the entire "Wyoming Incident" videos at YouTube. Here is a link to the first video. It isn't as creepy as the others, however...

Edited by Tetraca (see edit history)

Thats.. pure freaky? I mean wtf, i never heard of this, but sitll wtf.. im not sure if i should beleive it.Lol that thing made me have like a n ightmare.. i mean... wow.. scary...but i mean who would do that.. sickminded people? not even them..

Edited by Tramposch (see edit history)

whoa...thats weird. what was it all about? its like completely random, but spooky and stuff. weird...

It was a hoaxed pirating incident by the guys over at SomethingAwful, made to look creepy and odd.