xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Chuckarthy

How To Ask The Shy Girl Out / How To Read Her Signs-help!

How to Ask a Shy Girl OutHow To Ask The Shy Girl Out / How To Read Her Signs-help!

Friends,

I have been there and managed to snatch a shy girl. It is true that a shy girl will have a negative body language because after all they don't express their likes through a phyical form.  Shy girls will keep their physical touching to a minimum.  Their shyness from their childhood and how they or other perceived them. I had three options as follows;

• Be different

• Be aggressive

• Leave her 

I chose to be different with her. Knowing that she was shy and not physical, I chose to distinct myself from the normal male.  I changed my behaviour to reflect her but at the same time I showed her my vulnerable side, my deeper side, and my emotional side.  I lied and told her that I kept a personal journal that no one knew of. In that journal, I had one female that I have admired and she was included in the journal.  I told her those who bring meaning to my life was included in the journal and that she was one of them.  I further told her that I was debating if it was her intelligence, personality, or attractiveness that got her there and I am still debating that. She responded back that she was honored and sharing herself to me.  This was bonus.

Thereafter, I took it deeper to bring her into my life.  I shared my ups and downs with her telling my success and failures but most important how her friendship strengthened me. She was so glad to be chatting with me because I put her up there where others were not.

Last, the nail in the coffin, I told her friends that she didn't have the charm, personality and intellegence to make a good friend.  BINGO ... That was it ... She was working hard to show my herself.

We are married ... And I am having the last laugh ..reply by Spades

how o go about girlsHow To Ask The Shy Girl Out / How To Read Her Signs-help!

ok first off if u wanna get a girl, the things they hate the most are clingy  and desperate guys, just treat them like anyone else, and remember have confidence shes just as worried about u liking her as you are of her liking  u. Some good things to do are have fun and make her laugh and when out on a date just relax and have fun, don't make it an interview.

Good luck guys

-reply by riot