xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
robocz033

Runescape 2 Private Server Guide: Part 1 making a private server

Chapter 3 question

Runescape 2 Private Server Guide: Part 1

Replying to robocz033

I've done everything you said, but when I got to the part about Java.Sun.Com, I was confused. I went there and tried to get version 6 Update 6, but the big download wouldn't download. But I did get the message while opening the javac file. I also got this before I downloaded the small file. I tried to re-download the big Java.Sun file, but it didn't work, so I said to myself, "I'll try to skip it". Then when you said to replace the message, I couldn't figure out how. I tried copy and paste, select all, and Ctrl+H. I couldn't figure it out. Please, if you can help e-mail me. Thanks.

-question by Todd

this is not urs to begin with...Runescape 2 Private Server Guide: Part 1Replying to nolthis guide isnt urs so give credit to the person who made itBut anyhow people u need to get the latest jdk without the EE or SEE u need to get the one under the three choices that they give run it all the way through and then u can change your compiler for it to work just change the last 2 numbers which will usualy be 04 or something to 16(I have the latest to date)-reply by storme