xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
andrej

Do You Have A Pet?

My family (everyone in the house) has quite a few pets. I personally only own a cat, Booh. She is such a priss... :D She spends most of her time cleaning herself and on occasion she'll go outside, just infront of our house because she hates going outside, roll around in the dirt a bit, come back in and start cleaning herself more. Although, she is quite the cuddle-bug when she feels giddy. I'm deffinately a cat person though, dogs are too noisey for my tastes. Although, my cat loves to yap your ears off in the morning when you get up. It's better than a dog barking incessantly.

I got a dog .....black and brown.....medium high.She listens to the name DJ if she wants to :D But she is a real nice dog great whit the kids.Ohhh yeah one bad thing about her ......... she picks my wife site when we fight for fun.If I didn't had the dog I don't think I would get out of the house.A parking meter on my computer would be a nice idea :D before i forget the dog is a mix between a germen shephard and a labrador.

wow, I'm an oddball, usually avoided animals as a kid. I remember once when I was young... this really big dog started chasing me... and I ended running around the block in circles. :D My brother has turtles and they can pretty much be neglected, but their tank needs to be cleaned often or else it'll look really nasty. No names either.

well i actually have one, a dog, a pitbull name jason..black mask, maroon in color, very agrresive, very teritorial, very short temperedand oh soo very loving to his master ONLY to his master.

I have 3 cats:Jigsaw:Age: 1 yearColor: Black and White like a jigsaw ie the name lolJenny:Age: 2 yearsColor: Black and WhiteCleopatra:Age: 3 yearsColor: Black and White

i got a dog, greatest dog ever too! she is black and brown with brown eyes. she is a mix of german sheppard and black lab. she has practically fallen acustom to our ways(in the house) she now and again talks with us!(ie. this morning i told her to say "wake up lil bro" and she went "howwwooooohowwwooooo" LOL. anyways shes an awesome girl! and before i forget, shes a girl! lol but im sure you already figured that out.

I woke up at 4:00 am to find this small cat.. it was near our main apartment gate.. I just ignored it and went off to sleep :D and finally woke up at 9:00 to find that thing still crying.. out .. I went out and saw that small little thing.. Damn, it was really small and also some stupid crows were like waiting for it to die iguess .. it was also very weak. so I bought it home and my sis started calling it Kitty! ( I dont know why the hell she likes this name.. this is my 8 th cat and still she prefers keeping the same name )...Oh, you might be thinking about what happened to the last 7 cats.. I gave them to my friends and relatives and 2 of em ran away. Most of them were stray cats when I picked them... so these cats usually dont stay at home either.

Yes i have a pet... :P I have 3 pets,my 3 kitty cats!!1Its names are Tea,Pufnica i Maca... ;) They are housecats:Tea = gey - black ;) Pufnica = black - lil yelow :P Maca = blac and white ;)

My family used to have a Golden Retriever that we found as a puppy (no one ever claimed him), but we had to give him to a friend when we moved into our new golf course house a year ago. And I've always wanted a cat, but my aunt is 'allergic' to cat hair. (I think she only claims to be because she doesn't want me to get a cat.)

I have a psychotic black cat named Norman. He's about 3 1/2 years old now, and has already gotten in enough fights with raccoons and other cats to call himself the Rocky of the feline world (plenty of war scars, too!). He brings me plenty of gifts too--everything ranging from dying bunny rabbits to rotting bird corpses. My goodness, how incredibly thoughtful! Regardless of his barbaric behavior, I love my cat and will continue to do so. It certainly beats those boring hermit crabs my brother has :rolleyes:

Yes, I have a cat that I've lazily named, you guessed, it "Kitty". I've had her for approximately eight years now (probably a gazillion human years old). Anyway, she's a medium-sized cat and despite her laziness has kept her figure quite well (probably secretly doing the Atkins Diet or some carb thing :) ). I think she was abused as a kitten because she's somewhat skittish when people are around. :D However, over the years she's mellowed out some. One complaint though...she never does any of the chores around the house :rolleyes: (again, the laziness issue).

Well, enough of this silliness...time for a catnap! :)

Byrdhouse :D

Yuck, I think I've found a hairball.......KIIIIIIIIIIIITYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!