xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kasm

On The Us Memorial Day, I Give My Sympathy To The Members Have Lost Beloved Ones In US Memorial

My Sympathy to members and all US Citizen On the Momerial Day.

Whateve we agree or not on the war espcially what is now in Iraq, I am sad when I hear about causilities or see clips about the disables personell in resultst of operations. They are all victims of the mistakes of the leader. So we have to pray for them and asking God forgivness for them.

In Australian Anzac day we remember who were fallen in all the past wars. The fallen Australian soldiers in Alamen in Egypt and in Turkey was because we do what our master in that time orderd. I mean the British Empire which we were under. Then the fallen in Vietnam and Iraq were to please our Big Brother US.

I believe that people have to die to defend their countries on or inside the border of their countries.

God Help all.

Today's an important day to me. None of my family were killed while serving, but several of us are veterans. So we take a few minutes away from the fun, three-day weekend full of barbecues and other fun things to pay tribute to the men and women all over the world (not just the U.S. military) who have given everything that they could.

There are some veterans on both sides of my family. Thank God for all those who are still alive and best of luck to those still in service. If there are any Veterans or Active Members here at Trap God Bless You.

unfortunatly my family doesn't celebrate memorial day like other people do with barbeque's and what not but i do give thanks to all of those who have died out of the necessity to defend their countries and those that are allied with them.I have had many family members that served in a war, both of my grandparents in Vietnam , three of my cousins in Iraq. and two of my uncles in some other war. and although they did not die in times of war i still give thanks to them for fighting to defend their country and their close friends that died during the time.

Most of the veterans in my family were U.S. Army. My grandfather was wounded in Italy during WWII. My father served as an X-Ray technician in Vietnam. I was Military Intelligence (in training - was supposed to go to Korea, but destroyed my left knee and came home instead). But I have a cousin in the Navy (also Military Intelligence - we even had the same MOS) and another cousin's ex-husband was in the Air Force.It's not *expected* that we join the military when we're of age - plenty of family members have not joined, and that's fine with us - but it's certainly respected. We're just that kind of family, I guess. :)