xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tramposch

Hey

Hey tramposch!I know ya lol :). Even though I joined here before him, he's the one that told me about this place. So I would have never been here if it wasn't for that kid right up there lol. I think you should show us some of your amazing designs. (He thinks he sucks but hes AMAZING)

Edited by nol (see edit history)

Hello Tramposch. Welcome to the forums. I believe I talked to you earlier today in the shoutbox. Hope you like the forums so far. It takes a while to get accustomed to the rules and posting in Xisto Quality but it's pretty easy. Just keep the Xisto Readme in mind and you'll be fine. Can't wait to get to know you better (not in a nasty way).

Lol thanks, and thanks for your support in the shout box..I hope i get to know you better.. in the gross way... j/k LolThe credit thing is confusing me, is there like a list that somebody made that says whitch forums i get credits and posts, and which i dont? becaue that would be helpful, because most people miss the description of the forum.. Does it matter that much if i broke two rules already? Lol..One.. i posted a url in the shout box.. the other i forget.

It says it by each forum. Credits is easy. As far as I understand, you can choose from one of two hosts, 1, and 2, one u need 10 creds, 2 you need 30. 30 is by far better. Once you get the host, your credits will turn into days, and your credits will be reset. You will need to keep your credits up so you can have more days on your host. Its not too hard really :)

Welcome aboard, Tramposch!Glad to hear that you've found us here at Trap 17 - a great community with a great free hosting package to boot!We've got lots of topics here on the forum, so you have many chances to share your opinion - and earn/build your hosting credits along the way. If you have any problems, just let the moderators/admins know and they'll help you out!By the way, if you don't mind, could you tell us a bit more about yourself? What are your hobbies/interests? What's your favourite (movie, tech gadget, book, etc.)?Hope you enjoy your stay here and we hope to see more of you on the boards!

Hello TramposchPosted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. You have come to the right place for the best free no-ads hosting on the web. You will need to read Trap 17 Forum Rules and Trap 17 Read Me Page. These two sources will give you all the information you need about Trap 17 and this point system hosting. Good Luck! and see you around the boards. :) Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay, make sure to check up on the Xisto readme for the best source of information and of course got any questions the members her will be happy to help out and stuff. So enjoy your stay, hosting and time here.