xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nol

Before I Left To Programming Code A Signature I Made

Before I left into coding, and changed my name from halolord11, to .Nol (the phase of making my gfx forum, and making my private server forum) I made this, it is one of my worse peices, but its still in my top 15, I don't really like it, but I just wanna see what people think.

Posted Image

It is very good, I remember when i was a noob and looked around at peoples sigs, and then saw that effect they had on the halo dude that looks like his armour is pealing or something, then i found out it was a render. Lol That was funny. I think it is a bit small, but it is good, but it says "Halo Lo"I do not get that part, can you please describe nol? I play halo a lot, and it doesn't look like "Lo" has anything to do with halo.You could have blended him a bit more, but i can see how that can be hard, because of the render.

Actually, if you look at the blast of the gun, you can see, and if you look at the armor, that I sharpened it, A LOT. Also if you look at the words, right after the O the rd is really small. Its faded because of the lighting. Lol, I remember when I met ya and you asked me about it :) lol.

Oh! I knew there was something behind it, but i was extremely lazy to focus on it, and tell what it was, i just thought i was my eyeses playing tricks on me.. Or something.. So when did you start making signatures? Because I mean, you couldn't have only made one, you have to have more that you can post!So wait what did you do? like.. did you create a new layer, then apply image, sharpen a ton like you said, then earase most of it, except for gun shot? Or did you do it differently, can you please expalin to me, I am very interested.

Ya well, I started by getting the render off a site, and then i just made it from there. I used the Halo Text font, and basically added the border, after i was done i sharpened it so I didn't really take away a lot. Mostly just put it like that, If I could find the older one...you could definatly see the difference, because it would be fuzzy, and then sharp. So yaI have made over probably 100 signatures. Not really into signatures anymore, but they were good back then. I like your style from the other fourums we know each other at better, they look really good. Expecially that one you made for me :) <3 it. Your better at graphics then I was 2 years ago when I started, except for the fact that jagex said I could have a job for them if I went to school for a couple more years past high school. They said my graphics were very impressive, and I could have a drop with them. If I can get that image...

Ya well, I started by getting the render off a site, and then i just made it from there. I used the Halo Text font, and basically added the border, after i was done i sharpened it so I didn't really take away a lot. Mostly just put it like that, If I could find the older one...you could definatly see the difference, because it would be fuzzy, and then sharp. So ya
I have made over probably 100 signatures. Not really into signatures anymore, but they were good back then. I like your style from the other fourums we know each other at better, they look really good. Expecially that one you made for me :) <3 it. Your better at graphics then I was 2 years ago when I started, except for the fact that jagex said I could have a job for them if I went to school for a couple more years past high school. They said my graphics were very impressive, and I could have a drop with them. If I can get that image...

Hm. No offense, but i have a hard time beleiving that, because I think Jagex is more looking for people that don't make signatures.. You know what you mean? Did you do other things like.. that might look anything like runescape? How did they find you? Hm./

I pmed them..I was asking them about graphics posiitons, and they asked me things like what have you done before..etc, and eventually they replied to me saying "ya that is very impressive, include that in your resumee and keep up with school and you could be guarenteed for a staff position" I wasn't showing them sigs necisarily, I was showing them the designs work I have done on websites.

Ah, now i remember, i forgot about some of your designs, but now i remember, and that can catch their eye.You should really keep up all the work, Lol, that would be funny if you got the job.. very funny.. Your sigs are good.. i have seen a few not posted.. But that would still be funny.. you on jagex staf... *starts cracking up*

I doubt I would last a week with that job. Within the first 2 days i would ban all the people that have given me trouble lol, and scammed me. Then the rest I would, like give myself off. Lol...Thoughs who know me, lol....me + a job = bad news lol. Thats why I have to resort to working for my family :). Because nobody wants me :'(, no lol its cuz people know me too well

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

if u dont beleive that then idk what to says tramp :\

Edited by nol (see edit history)

Gentlemen,Our forum is to contribute with post while staying focused on the topic. It is not to be used for personal message exchanges--that's what PM is for.Please stay within the topic, which this case critiquing nol's signature before he left for coding.Read our forum rules: topic title must be specific. If you don't know how to title your topic, think of it as one-liner summary of your post. Note the change.