xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SamiFX

And Now Microsoft Adcenter

I haven't checked all the things about Microsofts new venture in advertising but so far its not like google adsense where you get paid for putting ads on your site and other people clicking on them. Rather you pay them to put up your own ads so that others can click. So this way you can afford to advertise your company for an affordable budget each month or whatever. I have no company so i'm not interested. haha.

That's funny. They sort of have to though because they feel threatened by Google and if there isn't going to be other competitors they have to try and slow them down some. If I was Microsoft I'd probably do the same to stay on top in money and popularity but at this point I don't think Microsoft can do all that much against Google's ad campaign. As far as I can tell, Microsoft has paid plans only for your own ads but I don't know about payment for putting ads on your own site. Good luck to them in any case, they have to fight Google for it now and in this round I think Google is going to win.