xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darklight

The Best Game [maplestory] Discussing about the best game, MapleStory

So far, The best game I played was MapleStory :)

It is a Role playing game

It is a 2d scrolling game with 3d backrounds and cool music

The game has different jobs you can be.

Such as:

Bowman, Theif, Warrior, Mage

And after those you leead thru more jobs

like this:

Theif-->Assassin

-->Bandit

Bowman-->Hunter

-->Crossbowman

Mage-->Cleric

-->Wizard Ice/Lightning

-->Wizard Fire/Poison

Warrior-->Page

-->Spearman

-->Fighter

And so on...

This game can get u addicted in like 2 days.

The game is getting really high tech now.

This is the link to the website

If you want the pictures here it is:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

That looks quiet cool actually.One question though, is it an MMORPG with everyone like WoW or RuneScape, or do you choose who's in your party, like a TCP/IP game or Guild Wars?

I too am addicted to maple story someone give me the link one time and i did think about it that much then i was forced to try it out so i tried it out and now i am a mapler. I maple everyday i have been playing for about 2 weeks and i have been moving real fast i got 100k in a day it is so easy to make money in the game cause you can get rare items from monsters that drop them and sell them at higher prices and also some of the basic items that are droped a lot in the game can be used for quest and if you have a lot of them like me you sell them for profit. Another thing that you may not like but you dont have to do is buy clothes from the cash shop. $5 is 5k in cash shop you can also buy clothes from other places but they cost 1mil.

One question though, is it an MMORPG with everyone like WoW or RuneScape, or do you choose who's in your party, like a TCP/IP game or Guild Wars?

Yea it is a mmorpg but you cant kill each other in the game and you can choose who is in your party you can also have a guild but there is a limit on how many members can be in your guild.
Maple Story is a really good game there are cheats for it but if you cheat you get your account gone and banned from playing the game and there is no way for you to get back on cause you have to connect to there server and the game is installed on your computer so they are probally putting a file that gets your real ip cause when i was installing it on my computer kaspery thought it was a virus cause it was installing secret files. Also they have a anti hack software so people rarely get hacked when playing the game.

To make a long story short maple story is the best free MMORPG to play.

I'm not a big fan of Maple Story but friends who have played it or still play it say it's a grind fest. I'm sure the gameplay is decent but I'm not sure if I could withstand starting another game that eventually leads down to grinding all day.

Maple Story is a great, innovative game. However, like a majority of free MMO's, I find it extremely limited in its content; much of which sooner or later boils down to grind-fest. I'll admit that Maple at least tries to innovate on a over-used concept but I still feel it misses the mark. And by high tech do you mean like high tech compared to like... runescape? Because otherwise its pretty darn low tech, pretty, but still and purposefully low tech in order to appeal to a wider market.

I love this game it have so many funny monsters :D:P:P I'm a level 27 Warrior (almost 2nd job :))Its hard to lvl if you get in a higher level but a warrior trains fast.The event are very cool to i'm playing EMS and there you have events like: A dutch event and a german event,Daaneo :D