xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
husker

The Corny Movie Reviews - Spiderman 3 & Shrek The Third

Well it's time for the evil corn's corny movie review. (yes it's a ripoff of SM movie review).Lately I've been to see two big name movies, Spiderman 3 and Shrek 3. Spiderman 3 was decent, not great, but not as bad as some people are making it look. Some parts are incredibly cheesy and Spiderman has turned into a weird guy. The plot is okay, the acting is pretty good. Nice ending, a little bit of a surprise. Overall, I would give it a 5 out of 10, mainly because it was 2:30 of a movie that could easily have been into an 1:30 movie.So I went to see Shrek 3 yesterday, hoping that it would be better than Spiderman. Some parts were funny, but it's wasn't anywhere near as good as the first 2. They rip-off quite a few fairy tales and movies as usual. You'll get a few laughs from it, but the best parts were in the commercials for it. The plot was good but in the end it was all to predictable. Overall, I give Shrek 3 a 6 out of 10. Neither one of these movies are a "must see", but if you need to burn some time, you can check them out. But what does this mean? It means I have high hopes for POTC 3. Hopefully it will be better than these two. There might be a few surprises coming up too, who knows. One thing is for sure, we need a good movie to hit the theaters and soon!

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
One discussion per topic; be specific
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)