xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
blogmaster

Addon Domains. Having Problems? My addon domains are not showing in the control panel.

Hi. I just want to find this out before I submit a support request. It may probably be a global problem :) I have an addon domain in my account which is showing fine in my addon domains section, however, the emails and subdomains associated with this domain just disappeared. I can't add subdomains to the this addon domain either :) Is this just my account or it's global?

No, I don't think you can add sub-domains to a Parked or an Add-on domain, but you can have folders within them. There is a subtle difference in how they are dealt with, but that should work.

You are right. You can't add a sub-domain on a parked domain. But you CAN add it on an add-on domain. In fact, my add-on domain already has two sub-domains. They are both working as expected of any subdomain. I guess the problem is unique to my control panel then :lol: I guess I will have to open a support ticket then...