xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
yachts360

Minesweeper Trick!

its in XP but in order to see the square you need to have a dark background on your desktop or in order to see this white 1 pixel size square in the upper left corner. Also for those who don't because I didn't till I tried it out but the timer doesn't start when you put the flags on, and so you can get a very lower score like those who don't cheat :P.

I'm not reading this! You should alert people that this is spoiler. Now and then i like to play minesweeper, and thank god i didn't read this couse it would kill the game for me.Warning peeps - it's a spoiler :rolleyes:

How can you seriously take that so seriously?

It's a little game!

Not sure if I'd call it simulation either ;)

Oh well.

Well, I've seen this before, and I've used it once, but it's a little too much of harrassment to do for a small game like this.

But thanks for the post.

Ha ha, I've actually heard about this before. Heh, I remember when Minesweeper was the best game I had. That game was so much fun to play, maybe I'll play it some more later. If you ask me though, this trick is kinda pointless. I mean, who really wants to own at minesweeper that bad XD

I tried and it doesn't seem to be working for Windows 7 version of minesweeper, maybe it has a new trick, but it seems that the new version has this cheat removed from the game :)