xisto Community
Forbez

Call Of Duty 4!

I enjoy Call of Duty 4 a lot, but there are a few issues that I have with it.The first thing is that it's not realistic enough. They try to make it realistic by using nice graphics, and weapons that we really use in wars, along with having the game placed somewhere that we are currently in battle. The problem, however, is the fact that you can heal just by staying out of battle for a short period of time. It's ridiculously easy to be able to rush in, kill one or two people, then hide behind a wall for the next 10 seconds and repeat it all over again.The second part is that in multiplayer, online, you die way too fast. Pretty much it's based on who sees who first, not by skills.

Does anyone know what kind of graphics card you need for cod 4? i bet mine aint good enough :)

Does anyone know what kind of graphics card you need for cod 4? i bet mine aint good enough sad.gif

A NVIDIA Geforce 6600 or better or ATI Radeon 9800 Pro or better

Anyway Call of Duty 4 on the ps3 is awesome ^^
I love it although it was tough to start out with all the hardcore cod players in every lobby but now I kill the noobs lol

By far the best multilayer game I have seen yet..It has one of the most the games in this category but none of the games come close to being this good in the field of multilayer server's ...It has one of the best gameplay I have seen ..The weapons are quite advanced as well..So overall this game is superb in terms of graphics and multilayer options