xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spawn_syxx9

Warcraft Iii And Frozen Throne yeah I finally bought it

Well I have had Warcraft III since it came out, but I finally bought Frozen throne yesterday and I must say it is an awesome game. I haven't even half finished it but the GFX and the new units kick so much *bottom*.

I always play human in the game and I don't think the new hero they add to the game is really appealing to me. The game is already too complicated with units (say the neutral units that you can hire) and upgrades. Given the limitations of RTS games, the units are often not used to their power.

I have got Warcraft 3 : ROC (Reign Of Chaos) and Warcraft 3 : TFT (The Frozen Throne), I bought them when they released :P I stopped playing (because I have stop playing at video games B) ) but when I played, I was addicted to the Custom Maps on Battle.Net, so cool and there were so many maps :D But there is so much noobs... They always leave at the begin of these games :D

I never owned Warcraft III or the Expansion, but I borrowed it from a friend... definitely the Frozen Throne is a worthwhile purchase in my opinion...I'm still not really a fan of Warcraft III though, I like big armies, and less micromanagement, more macromanagement. Having a unit population limit at 90 (or 100), when units usually take two slots, means I usually don't get the huge armies I like to have. Also the importance of Heroes.... but anyhow - that's all personal preference, and I have to say it's great to play, especially with the expansion.

i agree with cool_freaker, i prefer big armies and war craft 3 doesnt have that, the hero idea was good but the game got too dependant on the survival of the hero and that started to get boring but the hero was even more emphisized in frozen throne. personally i prefer the old war craft 2 and expansion.

hey me too my online buddies in like august who played age of mythology started playing warcraft so i bought roc and tft from my friend and then i played the quick game and i sucked.........alot but then i got used to it

Everyone likes to have big armies. There is a custom game on Battle.net that you can have any amount of units you want. You can have 20 of the same hero, 1000 people and 3 buildings. lol. The game I think is called: Everythings Free. or something like that. I think it can either be FFA or Teams of 2.

There are also tons of skin and mod sites out there to make your experience totally awesome.

yeah, the noobs on battle.net really are frustrating (i'm still a bit of a noob myself, but nothing severe) but that's what levels are for. as you win more games, your level goes up and that effectively means that you play people with more skill; people who are a bit of a challenge. I mean, sometimes you still face people who have no idea about what they're doing, but when that happens, have a bit of fun and tower rush them or something :D

and by the way, i have frozen throne, and it greatly diversifies the game. this can be (in my opinion) a good thing and a bad thing. however, i love the extra 10 food and some of the new units, and i think the campaign (in regular Blizzard fashion) is incredible. it's definately a worthwhile purchase.

I love both games and anything Blizzard. You have to play both of them or you're not getting the full story/complete experience. You also need to try World of Warcraft because it rocks. Utterly rocks.