xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
srujanlive

Sylvester Stallone Confesses To Taking Growth Hormone Illegaly

Booked for entering Australia with Human Growth Hormone , Stallone has confessed saying he did not know the rules. While that may be true, the heart of the matter is, why did he need growth hormone. I dont think he needs to grow anymore. He purportedly said that was for some medical condition. I am reading it as more biceps to do another ROCKY movie. common Stallone who are you fooling. Its your health at risk. GH carries the risk of cancer as it can stimulate cells to grow. And researchers also believe it may infact fasten ageing instead of preventing it.

Edited by srujanlive (see edit history)

Well of course Stallone is getting ready to make a new rambo movie since 1988 when the trilogy was completed, but yeah I would say the time line would fit for the rocky movie. Of course look at armold when Terminator 3 came out you could tell that he lost some of his muscle mass, but look at the age of these two though, it gets a lot harder to stay in fit as you get older especially if your buffed out like those two did back in the 80s and you lose that mass over time.

I don't think it matters as much as an athlete, or somebody playing an actual sport. Unlike those people, he is only in movies and needs to keep up a athletic images, even though he is not. Still, this will damage some of his reputation, as his show "The Contender" Will also get hit as well since some of the boxers may see him as less of a person.

I'm not really surprised by this event. I'm surprised the media hasn't blown it out of proportions and made it like front headline news everywhere.