xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
garbage

Question About Accesing Site After Changing Domain [resolved] Anyone have answers

Just wanted to make sure that I didnt screw up things.Either way i just currently had the domain name changed here on Xisto. So I have made that change as well as I also pointed the servers for my domain to trap 17. So now my question is to i need to wait until the servers read my domain.. beore i can access anything or should I be able to already do taht.Reaso is Now once i go to my domain I see the default page from the domian company i bought from. But I can access the CPanel for my hosting here. and it shows it made the change on the domain, but I cannot access any file or folder or html page at all.. now is this because the servers were just pointed over and now i need to wait until it takes effect.. or is my issue something else..Other than that i think i might give it about 24 hours and see if it takes

well lucky me , but it did not event ake that long I stepped out for lunch, I came back , and I was like what the heck lets give it a try and wham bamm its up and running access to everything witht hte new domain .. so thanks ...