xisto Community
velma

Would You Do Botox Or Any Kind Of Plastic Surgery? Would you pay the price to look young?

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No. Does anyone know though if they get the blood for cosmetic surgery from organizations like the Red Cross (whichever place provides the blood for life-saving surgeries in your country)? I heard they do, and it just doesn't make any sense to me ("oh, sorry, we can't save you because this woman getting breast implants used the last of the hospital's o-negative blood yesterday..."). They might be separate though, I'm not sure, IMO anyone getting cosmetic surgery should have to provide their own blood.

My answer is no I would never do any plastic surgery unless it is really neccessery like after some accident or something similar. Also I think that people should be satisfied with their bodies and should go to plastic surgery to satisfy someone else. That is the main problem in my oppinion. Also I have never considered that they use blood in plastic surgeries and I would really like to know where does this blood come from as this is really interesting topic because all those people who are giving blood are giving blood to save someones life and not to waste it for someones smaller nose or larger breasts.

Hello,I guess no one here would want to do surgery for beauty yet a lot of people are opting for that and it is said to be a worrying issue among teenagers. Are people really ready to pay a price just to look prettier for a few more years.Ironically the materials used are dangerous example: Botox is a kind of venom I think and sillicon is used in implants that can cause a problem if it tore or something.

i'm totally fine with plastic surgery, as long as i can pay for it. but i think it should only be done in moderation, meaning it shouldn't become an obsession brought by stress of wanting to look good. and like what one of the members said, plastic surgery would be good to those who have physical deformities that they want to have fixed.personally if fixing my nose would allow me to breathe better, i'll have it fixed. :lol: i'm not that comfortable with any kind of operations really, but i'm not closing my doors. i think that's my only reason for getting plastic surgery---for function, and not because i want to look better.

Edited by master_bacarra (see edit history)

My current girlfriend got nose plastic surgery because she got in a car accident. I almost had to get plastic surgery, really its nothing I worry about. I'm against un-natural breasts, otherwise I'm not too bothered. I hate how people care what YOU look like, and not worrying about themself. It just bugs me to death, I hate walking down the halls and seeing people being picked on because they are fat, or w/e reason. Stupid that they have to make fun of him, because he wishes to enjoy his life, although unhealthy, he wants to enjoy it, not spending time on thinking baout what his weight is. So usually, I don't care about plastic surgery, but those people that make fun of others because of their looks, doesn't help it at all. So It's just stupid in my opinion, unless its required to look normal again (like your nose gets destorted like my girlfriends, or etc)

I have this really icky scar on my arm from an accident that I want to have reduced one of these days when I can afford it. It's just red and bubbly since I guess I'm prone to keloids or something, so it looks really bad. If I go to my 25th class reunion, I'll probably get a little lipo done before hand because I'm vain and shallow like that, and I'm too lazy to keep my body looking as good as it does now. :) j/kHonestly, I'm happy with the way I am, but it's taken a long time to get here. Yeah, I could lose a couple pounds here and there and I wouldn't mind having some cleavage, but my features define me as the person I am. I do want to get my scar reduced because it really does look icky, but it's no big deal if I don't do it.FYI - some people consider getting your teeth whitened just as vain as getting botox.

I'd do it if it was necessary. Like for instance, my face was messed up because of an incident. I'd do the plastic surgery if I had the money to