xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Ohio Man Tagged With 54 Counts Of Identity Theft

Well as the war on identity theft continues, another huge case begins as a man name Matthew S. Kichinka is charged with 54 counts of identity theft. With the help of stolen SSN#, birth dates and other person information to pen about 35 bank accounts in order to steal over 3 million dollars from E-trade and Ameratrade. Of course in that 54 counts of id theft, includes death threats, bunkruptcy and of course wire fraud. well with the way people are getting for prison time I see at least 15-20 on him :unsure: . Of course that death threat could boost it up as well. What got me though is that kept track of this guy for 3 years to trump up the charges against this guy, I guess they wanted to make sure they got enough against him when they caught him, or he was doing good for the first year of this.

Source

Here

That is going to be a lot of fines to pay and jail time. Hmm 54 Counts that is a lot. You always here things like this all over the news Identitiy Theft.

Maybe the reason they waited so long to get him for the identity theft charge was so that they would definitely know they were getting a nice chunk of change from the deal,oh wait no bad idea because they would probably have to give all the money to the corresponding parties.

What got me though is that kept track of this guy for 3 years to trump up the charges against this guy...

Yes, the wheels of justice grind along ever so slowly, in apparent disregard for the little guy who gets squashed in the process. I wonder how many innocent people suffered at the hands of this white collar criminal while the "system" sat around waiting for a stellar case to pin to it's belt buckle? System - if you're listening, hurry up and get this filth off the streets already, and once you do, keep it in prison for god's sake. But alas, the Enlightened Misanthrope wastes her fire-breathing breath. The system (aka our trusted government officials) only does what's best for itself.

Hehehe that is really cool. I would like to see how did they find out his real name. because if he was changing identity 54 times and living as and under some elses name how did they finally got to the bottom of him. If would be kinda interesting to read about the actually pocile work and their tapes and surveillance and other things.

The suckiest part is that the victims will have to pay all sorts of money - and fill out tons of paperwork - to try and clear their names. Even though the evidence of identity theft is there, they still have to go through the red tape.It really frustrates me when victims have to go through so much stuff - when they've already been through enough, what with having their identities stolen and all.