xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Mexicans And 'give Our Land Back!'

Ok so the other day i got really pissed off at this Mexican who is in my class because he was complaining about how the govt here sucks and blah blah blah blah...... so i said out-loud 'Then go back to where you came from!'so him and his little Mexican friends turn my way and one of them said "We are where we came from, right before you took it away from us!"at this point im furious because obviously these people are ignorant as hell.First off, California might have originally belonged to the Mexicans, but it is not our fault they decided to get into a war with us and lost it because they weren't strategically smart enough to win the war, so we won that land fair and freaking square in a war.Then they start saying, well you should still give it to us, all of the land from California to the Mississippi River.This makes me laugh because for some reason they think that didn't belong to them in the first place. If i remember correctly, we bought land west of the Mississippi river from the British through the means of the Louisiana purchase. So we BOUGHT this land, therefor it is rightfully ours.and if they want to start taking land away from people they shouldn't have taken land away from, then lets talk about how they destroyed some of the greatest races in the world. the Incas and the Myans. The Incans and the Myans lived in places in mexico long before the now called 'mexicans' live there and the now called 'mexicans' invaded their homes and killed all who wouldn't stand down. destroying these races.now whose taking land from who?totaly freakin pisses me off how mexicans think they are all innocent and deserve what they think is rightfully theirs back when they cant give what isn't rightfully theirs back to who they stole it from

Hey AD. I'm in complete agreement with you regarding the premise of your argument, but I'd suggest you write a paper, a good well-researched paper, about the topics you bring up here regarding whos land is whos and who killed who in the 1600's. You can always dust off your paper when one is assigned at some point in time later. Meanwhile, you'll have the facts on your side when you argue your point to these Mexicans who think they have some kind of claim on CA, AZ, and NM. La Rasa means "The Race" and is obviously indicative of a Race War between the dark-skinned Mexican criminal class and the Americans of European decent. They actually intend to kill as many of us as possible in what will become the War of ****(I can't think of the name of the war right off the top of my head, I'll edit later) all over again. Anyway, the Louisiana Purchase was from the French and the Spanish Conquistadors killed Montezuma and the Mayans, not the Mexicans. I'll add more to this when I've got more time, but I love the topic!

Three words:Spoils of war.Regardless of who starts what, the victor claims the land, resources, et cetera.So: if Mexico wants to annex U.S. territory, they can start a war with us. That's pretty much the only way to attempt to reclaim what was lost. Or to grab what was never theirs in the first place.We would stomp the snot out of them (our military rocks hardcore, after all) and perhaps even grab some of Mexico's current land. I wouldn't necessarily want any of their territory (we have enough as it is, I believe), but it would teach them not to whine and cry about losing fair and square hundreds of years ago.

Your story actually made me laugh Albus :unsure: This is similar to something else that I've seen. Last year there was this black kid that was using the excuse that "us white people enslaved his family" so I should give him money. I obviously had nothing to do with this. It's not a valid reason. It's the same here. Just a poor excuse to get what they want. What happened happened and we can't change it. For example, if a Roman soldier was alive he wouldn't claim that he should own all of Italy and France. Everyone has lost and gained some territory in some point in history. Right now, the US has California and Mexico doesn't. The kid just needs to be quiet. Try ignoring him next time.

Couldn't pass up the oportunity to have a say here. Let's go back all the way to 1492. Columbus thought he was in India and called the Native Americans "Indians". Really now folks, the Native Americans were here before any of the other races. The land was taken away from them, albeit by ill gain, purchases or spoils of war. We (mostly white Europeans) invaded their land and took it over. So if we need to give it back to its original owners, even the Mexicans are out. :unsure: