xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BioToXiC

Sig Battles? Show off your sig

I really like Bash's sigs. They're cool.

My sigs are not near emough good at yours my attempt has sort of failed lmao...I made the same sig but in loads of different color shading etc but can not be bothered to post it

Posted Image

I drew all the splodges and every by distorting circles etc and everything else just look splattered on for some reason...I had an idea of what i wanted my sig to look like...but it's turned out a bit...different

Tis kinda cool Becca. Though I am not entirely sure as to what it is you were going for but still rather cool.

Thanks lol...What i expected was not a load of crap but something cool....but oh well..It's just like lots of scratchy things on it and splodges that vaguely make out to be words...it scares me aswell...I rthink i should of posted the blueor red one...

I really like Xerox's. They're all a really nice shade of blue >_> You had that other one..#_# I really liked it. Hatebreed's is pretty cool. v_v mine is so lame and simplistic. but, hey..it's there. ;)