xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hitmanblood

Serbia Wins Eurovision Serbia Wins Eurovision For the first time

The topic title says everything Serbia as an independent country wins Eurovision for the first time contestant wins Evrovision song contest on his first appearance. Such thing happened only on the first evrovision and never again.

We won. I am so happy I cannot explain it maybe I am exagerating a bit but it is awesome it is just great.

Everyone next year this time to Serbia to Belgrade it will be great great party and everything.

SERBIA WINS

Well I don't think Serbia had the best song, besides the copy scandal (I have listened to both sounds and to my untrained ear the songs seem very similar). I don't say my country had the best song (not even close), but Serbia did not deserve to win. However the Ukraine's song was to say at least stupid. Still they scored high. Eurovision is not a music contest anymore. Last year Eurovision was won by someone who was closer to an ape then to a singer and this year someone with a star on his had almost won. So it seems that if you look and behave stupidly on stage you get more votes then those who really deserves them.BTW I've read in the news paper that a transsexual wants to win next years contest... What is this song contest turning into?

Do people care anymore? What were you up against - a transsexual from Ukraine, France and our airline song with "would you like something to s-ck on for the landing, sir?" If I wasted my money voting, Serbia's would be one of the last one I'd have voted for! The joke entries rule -- not that anyone cares :)

Ukraine's was good though - DANSEN:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

besides the copy scandal (I have listened to both sounds and to my untrained ear the songs seem very similar).

You have to check who posted that scandal and it was proven wrong also it would be the same as if you'd say that you cannot put notes in the song and if and when you put them then you say it is plagiarism it is just stupid.

You have to check who posted that scandal and it was proven wrong also it would be the same as if you'd say that you cannot put notes in the song and if and when you put them then you say it is plagiarism it is just stupid.

Well I don't have a trained ear, but from what I could hear the two songs sounded very similar...

Eurovision is no longer what it used to be... ABBA once won the Eurovision and became a legend. How many of todays bads or singer that win eurovision will become a legend. None... because music doesn't count anymore...