xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
velma

Describe Your Special Someone, Family,friends Or Lover This si the place to describe your special someone

Hey,I am velma and I am going out with a guy who is the owner of a pet shop and his name is Teddy. We started going out in a weird manner, Friends to lovers in a matter of days.Well him, I love him a lot and to describe is very complicated for he opened his business at a young age of 18 with no one to help so he is very mature but stupid at times, he has a very bad memory or selected memory would be my ideal preference, Wont remember what I say but can remember a random comment his friend passed, Very sweet and very understanding. He will support in every decision you make and will not shout at you until you have made a serious mistake. He says that he is not jealous when he sees me with another guy but later admits that he did feel jealous :unsure: . He can be lazy, he can be hard working but he loves his "friends". Will do anything for them but will say no to me the instant I ask him a favour.He is very funny and loves to talk and if he is not working then he is obviously talking to.....friends. We are good together for both of us understand each other's needs without actually asking. He is a fun chap to hang around. He is practical and level minded. Loves to roam around on his Motorbike.Well there are too many things to tell but then I guess no one will read it

Very interesting indeed. Your saying that although he is being more helpful to his friends, then you, you still love him? ost girls would have kicked his head in already and found some other guy, guess there really are guine people left in this world.I could talk for hours on end bout the girl I like at the moment, but i'm trying to get her over her ex-boyfriend, and then also to make her more talkitive, without being drunk. I can say now, that she is perfect. Looking for a beautiful girl, good sense of humour, with a smart brain, caring, loving and it is just her. *Dreams* I really want to grow old with her! .... Anyway, I'm back to work!

Hey,I think you misunderstood me, It s not like he doesnt help me or anything, But it is more like he knows when I can handle a situation and when I cannot so his help depends on that. I like it that way for if he helps me in every case then I will be spoon fed dont you think?We have a good sense of understanding. I live with him so I talk to him in the night when we get the time for a quiet talk. What about your girl?

Ahhhhh.... All makes sense now, and sounds good. :) My Girl? Well, i'll let you know in a couple of weeks. It's a huge question mark hanging over it's head. I mates with her ex, and I went to school with the other guy thats asking her out, and if I was her I would say yes to this guy, he is a good guy. So where does that leave me? Sitting between morals and a fair competition that i'm already behind in. Oh I Love, Love. :)

Thought i'd mention my girlfriend.I met Sarah the first day at college and over the course of 2 days i grew to like, even love her.On the second day i asked her out and she said yes (YES!!!), i dumped her a few weeks later because some of my oldschool bullies took the mess and i couldn't deal with them anymore but i realized i made a mistake.At college there was a trip to a place called hatfield waterpark, i didn't go due to 'health problems', anyway Sarah went.2 days before she went (we were good friends at this time) i wanted to ask her out again but i couldn't pluck up the courage to do so.When she returned from her overnight trip to hatfield i asked her out but he told me someone asked her out on the trip and she said yes.She seemed to like me better though, this other lad was loud, violent and cocky, i also found out that he was cheating on Sarah.I told Sarah and she, who was already weary of her new boyfriend, dumped him and agreed to go back out with me.Over the next few months i grew to love Sarah even more, we kept saying things at the same time, we shared a similar sense of humour and taste in TV programs, we had loads in common.A few months on, some lad from college just started hanging around with us, him and Sarah seemed to have more in common and i became very paranoid about Sarah & this lad, i felt anger, sadness & paranoia over nothing, it turned Sarah wasn't interested in him and the feeling was mutual. But, before i knew this i kept 'interregating' Sarah which must of made her feel like i dont trust her and over this period of time, we split up 6 or 7 (lost count) times and we only just got back together about 6 weeks ago.Right now me and Sarah are fine, we see a bit too much of each other but apart from that were fine.Guess all thats left to do now is to wait and see what the future holds for us.

Guess all thats left to do now is to wait and see what the future holds for us.

Hold yourself to that advice. Also give it a push, give her something to make her know and remember why she loves you, why she is with you, and why it is she should very much stay with you. Relationships involve two people and takes two to make it work. Don't think the worst case if she has a guy friend, because, thats her escape from you, sounds harsh but nothing will happen if you are giving her something to remember you and remember why she loves you.

The breaking up and getting back together isn't healthy for the relationship but shows that you both do love each other. It also shows that you do each have differences and that you need to work towards bridging that gap to overcome those differences.

I've just recently split up with my fiance (that how you spell it?).So at the moment the only girl in my life is my 9 month old daughter, shes the cutest, most beautiful girl in the world and i'd do anything for her.Not sure if posting a pic is allowed, so i wont.Sort of looking for a girlfriend at the moment though...anywho's back to work.

Sorry to hear that Azriel, it's always tough breakin up with someone you thought you were going to marry and spend the rest of your life with. How are you coping, and daughters are cute at 9 months, but you know they don't stay that way forever. :lol:

Hey Azriel,I am really sorry about your break up but am happy that you are devoted to your little girl. [About your pictures maybe you should have them put up on an image hosting site like the site above called imagefilez. You can upload the pic and the leave the link here so that people can visit the link to dee her pic ] off topicWe would obviously love to see your little angel but like tuddy said angels dont stay like that forever :lol: Hope you have a great decade or two or maybe 5 with your daughter. Best of luck

When does liking someone turn into love? Is it when you can spend 4 hours talking to them? Knowing you should be sleeping for work in 5 hours, but won't because you want to keep talking with them?I find myself behind a rock and, well two rocks actually. I have one really great friend, who I like, she is nice, same age, fun, alittle shy and I like her. On the the other hand I have this really amazing girl who is like one of the boys, except to me, I still see her as girl underneath. Both are amazing, but are very different to each other, the first still likes her ex-boyfriend and the latter just got ou of a relationship, whom of which I think still likes her Ex-boyfriend as well.Love is complicated, however, I'll keep trying to figure which is the better choice. I also have deep personal issues, like Big Bird sleeping under my bed, Cookie Monster eating all my cookies, Love! haha. :lol: Have a good day all...

Ok, heres some pics :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Not the best quality ever...both taken with my K750i on medium quality.

Sorry to hear 'bout your problems Tuddy. I find the best way is too wait and be patient. Just to see which way things are heading and then make a decision.

You dont want to be with someone who still wants an ex.