xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
velma

Do You Think Your Pet Dreams? Tell me whether you believe that your pets dream or not like science s

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I know my pet dreams because when he's asleep ( dohhh ), he shakes his body and making weard sounds :) wich is kinda funny. Also when someone (human or animal) is dreaming you see his/her eyes move rapidly.which is a prove of dreaming I think... :)

i guess i'm with the minority because i think they don't. i don't think animals are intelligent enough to. well they can't speak or anything so why should they dream?

I think pets do. Our dog Sparky, who is now deceased, used to sleep and her cheeks would puff out everynow and again as if she were barking and her legs would momve as if running. It looked really cute but definately proved to me that aminals have dreams. I read a while ago when I was doing a project on dreaming about an experiment with monkeys trying to see if they actully dreampt. I've just tried searching for it on Google and I can't find it. bUt it was a very interesting read.I guess that beleiving if animals dream is somthing that depends on your views in life... :)

Sure, why not? There have been countless occasions where i'd catch any one of my dogs whimpering in their sleep, or barking... it's quite a show :D I know science says dogs are far less intelligent than human beings and yada yada yada but experience with dogs actually shows me otherwise. I read a little article by a veterinarian a while ago, and the veterinarian wrote ( paraphrased ) : have you ever heard of a dog intentionally torturing a human to death? Yet everyday we hear cases of extreme animal abuse and neglect, its very tragic. They may not be able to speak but they definetely have the ability to feel empathy, and love... the most important traits of all.Haha, i kind of went on a little tangent there, but yeah, my opinion still stands... yes doggies dream! Just like you or I would.