xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Imtay22

No-brush Sig [by Imtay22]

Posted Image

I kind of like the paths in this one, my first attempt at them. I didn't use brushing at all, just smudging and filters and one gradient. Please rate this one and give it some CC. Thanks!

I must admit this is your best one yet, some problems I notice is you have a lot of open space, I would make the render a bit bigger to cover some more of the background up. Next is the text you need to work with the anti-alias tool to make the text smoother and crisp instead of blurry. I aslo I would begin hte process of smudging your render into the background to help blend it it, Smudging take a lot of practice and if you notice some of my sigs I have been using a lot of smudging in them. The colors work well with each tool.I give it a 7/10

This is the best sig i've seen from you. There's a lot of space to work with, but still a very good sig, evenmoreso since it was done in the GIMP. I'm rating it the same as S_M: 7/10 for the blurry text and extra room. The colors are nice and interesting orange cheese-like strips. Good choice in render, also.

I ma sorry but I do not like the Sig but that is only my opinion. And umm The reason being is that it is to empty I love wen it is full in ever spot. :unsure: Nice job and keep posting your work.

i could say that its ok, but i dont think the colors match, its just too plain, need more work, its always better to have less of the guy's body in there. so you can zoom in more, and it would show more detail, the more that the detail of the stock is visible "render", the better it will help ur sig look, and btw, sorry for my grammer, i cant form even a simple sentance correctly today for some reason, damn them run on sentances!!

Edited by narutorasengan17 (see edit history)