xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
centamtom

Design Names

well, I like to invent names like this :( ; how about (Floral Design) it's nice and your design is always alive just like floral or (Rainbow design) so you know the colors or a rainbow :unsure:

Give us more information about your website please. It's a lot easy to think of a name based on a logo if you have one, and color scheme of your website.For example: A blue website theme I would have to say "Aqua Designs".More info!

Greetingscan you tell us more info ofyour site pleasewhat will be the contentwhat do you thingk about "Silver Designs"it matches whit your site sheme :unsure:

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Refrain from double posting. Instead, use EDIT to your own post.

Greetings
can you tell us more info ofyour site please
what will be the content

what do you thingk about "Silver Designs"

it matches whit your site sheme :)

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Refrain from double posting. Instead, use EDIT to your own post.

I am not so creativ to think my own name but I like this one Silver designs it could also be nice idea for the web site as you would have everything in silver. I might even steal it from you :)

Your website sounds pretty cool (well judging from how you described the logo). You also have the same problem as me, thinking up names! I wish I could get a preview of your website before I say anything, because the logo can't really tell the same, though it might tell the "motto" so to speak. I'll get back to you however, if I think of a name that is. But please if there is any possible way of you showing us your website, maybe a screenshot even, that would be awesome! I would really love to see what kind of designs you have going so I can help you name your web design company.-Jester

Periferal Designs: you can only see a portion of what is in fromt of you. all you see is a woman on the computer but really she has access to the world. like your desings, maybe people only see what they want but if they look closer a whole new image can be revealed...patent pending...just kidding!

I am not so creativ to think my own name but I like this one Silver designs it could also be nice idea for the web site as you would have everything in silver. I might even steal it from you :P

For chosing a name for a web design company:
If you like Silver Designs you could use Platinum Designs and your site can still be designed with a silver metalic theme and the name would seem more like a top notch, quality rating type thing. Silver makes me think of second place. You want to say "we're number one".

Platinum is associated with the highest level of credit card you can get, the highest number of records/DVDs you can sell ...

There are plenty of ways to use this in other names as well, "Digital Platinum", "Platinum Code", "Platinum Injection" great for taglines like "give your old site a PLATINUM INJECTION, call Digital Platinum today", "Platinum Media", "20/20 Platinum" when it comes to design we have 20/20 vision and platinum standards... and so on.

Same can be done for most any word you chose to make a name with. Orange for another example: Digital Orange, Code Orange, Orange Injection - "there's nothing like the smell of a freshly peeled website". Orange Media, 20/20 Orange for fresh designs with 20/20 vision... and so on. Then you can start with the logo design and the fun really starts. Do I use an orange or just orange text. Should there be meaningful graphics or abstract designs that just look cool. See what I ended up with for my logo design site at projectorange.trap17.com reworked the header a bit for a blog here logodesign-projectorange.blogspot.com

Once you are ready you can design your own or hire a freelancer or try holding a contest like at sitepoint where you can get many talented designers working on a logo for you.

jamers