xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psp-playstation

a lot of posts bring a lot of fun

i usually sit on the internet for a minute or two, but today, and when i joined you, i spent five hours, and i thought they were less than five minutes, as i was really shocked when i checked the connection time, i made 22 posts for the 1st day, see u tomorrow...

Woah 0.o thats alot 0.0 You must REALLY like it here no?Lol^^Well thats good though^^As long as its not spam though ;) Otherwise I think thats good^^

well... this seems like a useless forum but here i go posting rofli some times too get really bored and just post for no reason..actully i do have a reason.. i want my website to be alive, up and running i dont want it to get shut down.plus i only got like 1.38 credits right now so ya, need to keep posting :)

I joined Xisto a long time ago and even haven't had 100 posts yet. I usually spent a lot of hours to come here but just read others' messages , when I saw an interesting thing , I log in and post then log out :)

I read through the interesting topics, post my replies, and then go off and do whatever for the rest of the day/night. I joined sometime ago, yet I only average somewhere about just under 1 post a day.Spamming doesnt really help, but posting replies to topics you know, or to help someone with a query, or to be involved in a debatable topic really helps keep the post count healthy (and the quota required to keep your website up and running :))

whoano posts for 3 years.........any way i'm under a month old here and i have 12 posts..7 of them today... these kings and princes of Xisto rock i dont know when i can complete 100 postssaint michael 6,496 jhaslip 4,027 buffaloHELP 3,469 iGuest 2,360

^ The only reason why SM is the master, is due to that he is the master of spamming too. :) jhaslip is probably... just a good poster and so are the rest. Don't rush trying to get the post count up, it takes time and it has taken time for everyone.

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

Take your time with posting. As long as its not plain spam and/or multiple posts at once that does not serve a purpose. At the same time one long and meaningful post per day, or every few days can help to keep your credits up at the same time.