xisto Community
interpol

Heliodis : Halographic Display

Hmmm...Didn't really read it that well :unsure: But is that real? The pictures are small/kinda low quality, and it's the Photo-something (Some photo editing software) logo (The camera)...So I dunno :(

It's real! you can actually buy this thing for plus minus 300.000 $ ...Wondering if anyone gives that mutch money for this...but hey, it's pretty neat! :unsure:

That is pretty cool (I might buy one... if I was Bill Gates), especially when they start advancing it. What if they made a web browser like that? A kind of web browser of the future except it'd be a while before people actually made websites for them.

Well this works.. its not really a hologram i guessIt shoots up little air particles with water on them, and then i projections projects something on it, to give it the feel that it isnt being projected in a wall. Its not true hologram, but i guess its a start.

Thats so cool, reminds me of paycheck :). What I want is something like that projecting out of my glasses so its like a screen and then I'd be able to work all day on programming and design. I would use my eyes mind to control input. That way I would be able to work 10x faster or more :) lol.