xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psp-playstation

GTA: san andreas the best game on earth ?

:P rockstar do usually listen to fans suggestions, of course, they shouldnt be like:we should be able to build snowman, then take a holiday picture... see ...

Sorry lad, u might be too late to send suggestions, as rockstar north are just weeks from finishing the game, so if they havent done this wet, I think they wont anymore ....

I don?t like it at all, Worcraft, NFS Undergruond, Comandos, Age Of Mithology... are much better :lol:

maybe because its a other game genre,you like it or you dont...i dont like comandos or something,but tastes are different.

i think it could be a great game,but i havent played it yet.
i did read some reviews of it.

Of course u didnt play it yet, cuz its simply not out, and where the hell did u read reviews, heh, i think u must mean previews.

In my opinion, I really hate GTA (and all its series). Robbing cars, blowing cars up, doing very illegal things, that's just setting a bad example. Even I, a gamer thinks it's not good for others. Toronto has already sued Sony for having GTA on their console because 2 kids were doing an re-enactment of GTA and killed at least 2 kids at a high school.xboxrulz

Man Grand theft auto SUcks like poo. I played the third game it was really good. Then i played Vice City, IT SUCKED LIKE POO. The third one was the best!!11 U can GET ALL THese BULLEt PROOf Cars and also get this garage thingy where u get these free cars, but it still sucks becus vice city sucks. I will be expecting this one to *BLEEP* LIKE A POO ON A STICK, sooo, i'm not gonna even think about buying it and if i do then i'll try not to see it, if i do then i definitely not buy it.